Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

He wasn't talking about the Chechens since he's pretending to be some great ally of theirs lol. He was talking about "the Dagestanis," one presumes, since I doubt he knows Khabib is of Avar ethnicity. Like the GOAT, Imam Shamil (عليه السلام)

800px-Shamil_by_Denier.jpg

The Diaz clan embarrassed the McGregor clan though.

Diaz clan had a member slap and choke out one of the McGregor clans member.

McG failed hard on this one. besides khabib told him he can answer in russian, arabic, turkish. this is the first time i've seen Mcg soo rattled. not even on his tour with Floyd.

Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

That was pretty damn good...

Putin-Clapping.gif

McG failed hard on this one. besides khabib told him he can answer in russian, arabic, turkish. this is the first time i've seen Mcg soo rattled. not even on his tour with Floyd.

Speaking in many languages just means u were conquered by more people.
Indians speak like 5 languages. Almost 7 in the Portuguese region.

live-preview-potato-standing.png

Luckily for Conor, if it wasn't for the Americas, he and a bunch of Irish people wouldn't exist.

and you know conor rehearsed that all night, only to have khabib just destroy him off-the-cuff like that lol

Meanwhile Ireland is its own country and dags are hated by Russians

Did the ancient mcgregors also take the easy way out and go on welfare when they could have worked?

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Ireland = Free Republic
Dagestan = Under Russian Rule as third-rate citizens

What's the real burn. LOL

And then Conor responded to Khabib in his native Irish tongue, shutting Khabib up and making Khabib look stupid

Conor's line about Khabib disrespecting Putin was way better and actually had Khabib shook lol

Yeah, he kind of set himself up for that one.

It was basically Conor's own version of WE WUZ KINGZ. Silly, and Khabib threw a nice reply back at it.

He wasn't talking about the Chechens since he's pretending to be some great ally of theirs lol. He was talking about "the Dagestanis," one presumes, since I doubt he knows Khabib is of Avar ethnicity. Like the GOAT, Imam Shamil (عليه السلام)

800px-Shamil_by_Denier.jpg

wikipedia is pretty sparse. GOAT ?

Back