I don’t really care who wins

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
anyone else a fan of both of them and doesn’t really care who wins? I haven’t felt this way since Junior vs Cain and I get a similar feeling with this one. I’m leaning towards Khabib winning, but would be ok with either honestly.

Based on several discussions people here seem to be on one or the others side so I’m just curious what are everyone’s thoughts on the fight outcome.

"If you had gotten off that bus. You would be dead and I would be in a cell." - Conor "Michael Collins" McGregor

I only want to see the winner Vs GSP tbh

anyone else a fan of both of them and doesn’t really care who wins? I haven’t felt this way since Junior vs Cain and I get a similar feeling with this one. I’m leaning towards Khabib winning, but would be ok with either honestly.

Based on several discussions people here seem to be on one or the others side so I’m just curious what are everyone’s thoughts on the fight outcome.
tumblr_o26c8plgRW1txxqqpo2_500.gif

we have cookies.... and whiskey

Yeah it's going to be a fun fight. It's weird to see people trip over each other lining up to get hooked on whatever the next marketing campaign is. These dudes making all the threads and losing their cool need someone to explain to them that they're pretty much just being tools. But hey.

220px-Max_holloway_pic.jpg

Back