Am I the only one who was entertained?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yes it wasn't the best McGregor performance, but I expected that since there was no fans

It was still a very entertaining press conference if you compare it to normal press conferences (Whittaker Romero, Holloway Aldo, Cormier Stipe, etc)

It was low energy because there was no fans but still, it wasn't like a boring press conference

I was reasonably entertained.

But also just felt a bit sad for Conor. It was uncomfortable to see him so emotional and agitated and visibly intoxicated.

it was good

I think we are expecting "who da fook is that guy" UFC 205 quality of pressers from Conor, but people forget how over-the-top most of his pressers are

in his second to last one with Floyd he came out in mink and essentially said black girls like his black dick

is normal

I'm just worried about Noah.
Poor kid.

It was still better than the usual boring ass UFC press conference

Was shit without crowd noise.

Conor needs to STFU sometimes...

It was good. Just not pure gold. Takes two to tango.

I hate these 1 on 1 pressers. They were more fun when everyone was on stage together.

Shit was gold
548101.jpg

I was not disappointed. Conor always delivers with or without fans.

Was like a comedian bombing. Conor needs his fans who laugh at anything he says to create that atmosphere. At least they got some new words like 'Rat' and 'Noah' to repeat over and over,

I thought it was brilliant

Conor did his thing and would have been highly entertaining if a bunch of Irish goons had been there egging him on. As it was, it was just sad.

No you're not the only one who was entertained, no you're not the only one who wasn't entertained, no you're not the only one who puts milk in before cereal, you're not the only anything because you're not special in any way shape or form. None of us are we're all worthless.

Khabib looked like a rudderless dinghy, could have been better if had an ounce of charisma

I enjoyed it a lot.
A screaming crowd would have been even better.

It was highly entertaining, as to be expected.

Anyone saying otherwise is being dishonest.

Back