"We're gonna go out and enjoy this contest" - Habib: "You really think you gonna enjoy with me?"

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a huge Conor fan but really, how tf does he beat fookin Habib?

This is gonna be a beatdown

The man to me has that classic overconfidence of being undefeated. You are in this game long enough and everybody loses. Especially when you start fighting the upper echelon guys. He has never consistently fought upper echelon opponents. That confidence will be broken. If not in this fight in another one. But it will happen.

The man to me has that classic overconfidence of being undefeated. You are in this game long enough and everybody loses. Especially when you start fighting the upper echelon guys. He has never consistently fought upper echelon opponents. That confidence will be broken. If not in this fight in another one. But it will happen.

McGregor hasn't fought an "upper echelon" opponent since Aldo.

Gets him to act like a wild man and play Connors game.

Khabib does his shit talking when your under him, he’s going to drag that little wanker right over in front of Cavanaugh and Artem and make him quit in front of them, it’ll be great.

I’m amazed he still even talks after he talked that shit to Nate and quit, same with Floyd his words have no weight

Puncher's chance, nothing more
Chris Leben has a punchers chance against Anderson, this is not the same.

Conor has a very high level strikers chance, just as Khabib has a one dimensional grapples chance.

Didn't Matt Serra beat GSP?
You're comparing Alvarez to Serra?
Alvarez beat Pettis (former LW champ) stopped RDA (champ at the time) Melendez ( long time strikeforce champ) Chandler (Bellator champ)

You're comparing Alvarez to Serra?
Alvarez beat Pettis (former LW champ) stopped RDA (champ at the time) Melendez ( long time strikeforce champ) Chandler (Bellator champ)

But have you seen those fights?

Pettis and Melendez were shells when he fought them, and he still barely beat them in horrible split decisions.

Back