Dana White on Chuck Liddell's return: I wish it wasn't happening.

if Chuck gets beat i will agree, shit sorry i actually agree now. so unnecessary but guess he needs the $$$

lol at Dana pretending he gives two shits about fighter health. Gtfo you bald prick. You'd headline Chuck if you thought he could sell a million PPV's

I think chuck will come out with a tko...

But that’s just my opinion :p

Nice reaction gif

giphy.gif

lol at Dana pretending he gives two shits about fighter health. Gtfo you bald prick. You'd headline Chuck if you thought he could sell a million PPV's

Chuck was still a big draw when Dana begged him to retire

Pretty much echoes my thoughts. Chuck is my favorite fighter of all time and likely always will be. I really with this fight wasn't happening. I hope he KOs Tito again but if he does I fear that'll just encourage him to continue.

I actually think Tito has WAY more left than Chuck does. I think Tito finishes him. Agree with Dana that he shouldn't be fighting anyone.

This is one of the few times Dana is being 100% bullshit-free.

Props to him, and he really cares for Chuck as a friend and his well-being.

CHuck is one of the few fighters Dana seems to care about

Dana is a lying scumbag. If Chuck were coming back to fight for the UFC he’d be ranting and raving about how dangerous he still was. I can just hear him raving about how The Iceman has enough KO power to put any fighter out cold with a clean shot.

The guy needs to eat.
Best friend Dana White rips him off his entire career.
Best friend Dana White promises him a lifetime job.
Chuck Liddell then gets fired.
What else can Chuck do?

If he cared so much about Chuck he would be sliding bills under the table for him right about now.

He's probably saying that cause he isn't making his usual 80% cut off the two of them..

He did give Chuck a do nothing job for the UFC to get him to stop fighting while he still could have made money off of him. I think he does care at least a little about Chuck.

Dana is a lying scumbag. If Chuck were coming back to fight for the UFC he’d be ranting and raving about how dangerous he still was. I can just hear him raving about how The Iceman has enough KO power to put any fighter out cold with a clean shot.

When Chuck got KOd by Rich, he was still a massive star that could have made the UFC millions. Dana wouldn't give him a fight and begged him to retire. You can hate Dana all you want, but he proved that he cares more about Chucks well being then money

The one arena Dana has never wavered on. He said he doesn't want that money and has yet to backtrack.

As for a lifetime job, that was WME that fired Chuck. Forrest still has a job because he's actually doing something to earn a paycheck.

Add me to the list that wish it wasn’t happening too.

The guy needs to eat.
Best friend Dana White rips him off his entire career.
Best friend Dana White promises him a lifetime job.
Chuck Liddell then gets fired.
What else can Chuck do?

If he cared so much about Chuck he would be sliding bills under the table for him right about now.

If Chucks contract was anything like Randy's he was making 3 million a fight. Not really ripping him off. Dana had no choice in Chucks firing. New ownership took a lot of power from Dana. Dana is a scumbag, but he has always been good to chuck

Back