Am i the only one who wasn't impressed with the press conference?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
That whole press conference was adrenaline dumb tbh. Too over the top, awkward and just meh. One guy sitting there with a dead pan face and the other one was just a fucking babbling mess. I didnt understand half the shit said and I just can't wait for this fight to be done with.

giphy.gif

Conor ruined it. He wasn't funny and reeked of insecurity.

Look through the threads mate, plenty of people thought the conference was weak. No audience and Conor off his game. The only guys enjoying it seem to be his blindest nuthugger fans and that's it.

Looked weird, hopefully Conor isn't actually off the rails because I want to see a great fight, not Conor self destruct before.

No this is the first time it's been brought up.

That was Conor's best performance by far, to me. The whiskey ad non-sequiturs were hilarious. A lot of shit he's said in the past was lame, but this time it was all pretty good. It seems he realizes how ridiculous it all is now and was being ironic most of the time. I enjoyed it, though it was 15 minutes too long.

Am I the only one who...

NO YOU'RE NOT

500+K simultaneous YouTube views makes this the most successful UFC presser OF ALL TIME, that's all that matters Conor bless.

nah probs other people out there too i guess - maybe 1 million Conor haters?

That was Conor's best performance by far, to me. The whiskey ad non-sequiturs were hilarious. A lot of shit he's said in the past was lame, but this time it was all pretty good. It seems he realizes how ridiculous it all is now and was being ironic most of the time. I enjoyed it, though it was 15 minutes too long.
assalamualaikumalala almost killed me

Am I the only one who...

NO YOU'RE NOT

500+K simultaneous YouTube views makes this the most successful UFC presser OF ALL TIME, that's all that matters Conor bless.

That Rebecca Black chick got millions of views from that friday video... How successful was the song tho bro?

I was impartial with who I wanted to win but now I kinda want to see Conor lose.
It would of been nice to hear Khabib get half a sentence out without being interrupted.

I was amused for all the wrong reasons

That Rebecca Black chick got millions of views from that friday video... How successful was the song tho bro?

That song has 125 million views, which as far as MV goes is nothing. The GOAT MV in terms of views is Despacito and you bet your ass they made a shit ton of money from that song.

It reminded me of watching a sitcom without the laugh track in the back. It was pretty awful and Connor needs a history lesson

Who cares anyway.. just a few more weeks!!

That whole press conference was adrenaline dumb tbh. Too over the top, awkward and just meh. One guy sitting there with a dead pan face and the other one was just a fucking babbling mess. I didnt understand half the shit said and I just can't wait for this fight to be done with.

Same story, different press conference. Conor was coked up, Conor wasn't funny, Conor was shook, Conor ruined the press conference, the press conference sucked. Millions of people still tuned in didn't they? Like they'll tune into the next one and the one after that. You're just mad Conor made Khabib look like a fool. I'm sure if it was the other way around, you would've loved it.

Back