Reminder: Conor fans actually enjoy what Conor does at press-conferences

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Yelling loudly and continuously saying RAT RAT RAT RAT like a retard makes them unbelievably happy.

LoL. Sad.

You can see their reaction here. McGregor fans are different animal

Reminder:

Conor haters act like they don't care except they sit there studying the footage and take notes so they can use stuff against him on Sherdog. You haters hang on to his every word.

They'll come in and call you a pathetic hater in 3..2..

you ever see one of those weird soccer games played behind closed doors? empty stadium no fans - dead atmosphere. It's like yall think a concert without any fans would be the same.. performers feed off the crowd. McGregor had to do all the legwork in that press conference as Khabib is gonna Khabib. Under the circumstances he did well. Yeah it was forced, it was a dead room ffs. Give the guy credit.

Reminder: the reason these pressers get more viewers than the majority of UFC PPV events is because of Conor. Reminder: he got you to watch it, too. Sucker.

I usually enjoy his conferences they're funny and he's playful.

This wasn't funny at all, came across as an annoying drunk

You probably enjoy it too, maybe even too much.

Fans know how to ignore certain things about Conor and look up to his good qualities. Haters are obsessed and are trying to whine about anything about Conor.

Yelling loudly and continuously saying RAT RAT RAT RAT like a retard makes them unbelievably happy.

LoL. Sad.
He's just doing his job, promoting the event.
And according to metrics, he's really good at doing just that.

As for his fans, we don't really know why they're fans. The answer to that's in their heads.
Also, I'm sure not all his fans like him for the same reason.

Just sayin'.

he is entertaining and great for the sport. i dont see what the problem is here??

You’ve made multiple threads about Conor and his fans. That is much sadder.

giphy-downsized.gif

aaaand?

you ever see one of those weird soccer games played behind closed doors? empty stadium no fans - dead atmosphere. It's like yall think a concert without any fans would be the same.. performers feed off the crowd. McGregor had to do all the legwork in that press conference as Khabib is gonna Khabib. Under the circumstances he did well. Yeah it was forced, it was a dead room ffs. Give the guy credit.

I look at it completely differently. I think Conor came across as disrespectful and obnoxious. When the fans are there, it seems less so. But without them there, he is at his honest true self...a disrespectful obnoxious idiot. So sure, I'll give him credit for being that.

Back