"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

He completely missed the nail lol

Conor doesn't have to fight anymore.

Floyd hit the nail on the head when he said Conor was Dana's whore.

tenor.gif

What Khabib SHOULD have done was do what Diaz did and make him flinch at the end. Nate completely got in Conor's head. In both fights. Khabib should have taken a couple pages from how Nate handled it.

Legacy cant buy mansions, cars, cocaine and hookers.

is that why he begged Putin to release his sugar daddy?

Conor is running out out of money. That's the only reason he took the Khabib fight. He know's he will get smashes.

Money in prize fighting is directly tied to legacy.

Name me a prize fighter with world renowned legacy who made no money in the sport.

Conor made 100 million in his boxing match

The fact that Conor is here right now still getting ready to fight a nobody like Khabib PROVES Conor doesn't fight for money ..

And frankly makes Khabib look stupid when ever Khabib tries to bring it up...

Conor didn't have to take this fight all

Conor took it to give an over hyped "boogieman" his first loss and prove people wrong again

It reminds me of Woodley vs Till.

Till and Khabib are the same

Just like how Woodley said he wanted to fight Till and make the fight happen, Conor always wanted Khabib and it's Conor who made the fight happen. It's Conor who's going to put an end to the Khabib hype train

Even funnier is how Khabib was the one who demanded more money to fight Conor when Khabib said he would fight Conor for free

What happened to that btw? Someone should go ask Khabib, "I thought you said you would fight Conor for free"

Conor>>>>>Khabib

Conor is running out out of money. That's the only reason he took the Khabib fight. He know's he will get smashes.
he just started a Whiskey business.... are you mental

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

Give it a rest. Mr. "I don't want to fight Conor, he doesn't deserve it, I want to fight for my legacy". Two days later begging Conor for the fight and then not accepting to get more money. Get the fuck outta here.

Conor exposed this money-grabbing fool on live TV, and on October 6th, he exposes his fighting skills too.

Is that why Mr. "Fight for legacy" held out for more money?

"You want money fight you pay me money"

Back