By the numbers: Spoken number of words in the McGregor/Khabib press conference:

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Conor McGregor - 25,792
Khabib Nurmagomedov - 20

That's not true, khabib spoke way more than 20 words. 20 words is like 2 sentences , whoever did the count should get their shit together

Lol at you goofs who can't recognize a joke when you see one.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Numbers confirm Khabib was shook.

That fuckin loud mouth wouldn't shut the fuck up... talking random shit, shouting, making weird noises all red faced with his vein popping out of his forehead.

It was pathetic... Khabib sat there like he was in detention.

That fuckin loud mouth wouldn't shut the fuck up... talking random shit, shouting, making weird noises all red faced with his vein popping out of his forehead.

It was pathetic... Khabib sat there like he was in detention.

I wish Khabib would speak up and Conor would shut the fuck up. I wanted to hear what Khabib was asking Conor. This would never happen with Tony. Even Nate and Eddie handled the press conferences better. But I think a big part is English is Khabib's second language.

I wish Khabib would speak up and Conor would shut the fuck up. I wanted to hear what Khabib was asking Conor. This would never happen with Tony. Even Nate and Eddie handled the press conferences better. But I think a big part is English is Khabib's second language.

Yea, that and I think Khabib just doesn't give a fuck about trash talking. I honestly think he just wants to smash his face in.

Back