Anyone else got a bad drunk in the family like conor?

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
The bitterness, the inferiority complex, the mental illness

I've seen it so many times. very embarrassing.

I can't be the only one :(

He was drunk as a skunk. Conor too busy playing games he gonna have a bad night on Oct. 6.

Is he running out of script? This shit isnt a good look on him.

He was definitely sauced. Lol

Jumping up and down, sweating, red as santa clause, stuttering, making that weird ass laughing noise. Even Dana was looking concerned .

In 15 years Conor will be bragging about his Mayweather loss and starting fights at family reunions.

No. The drunks in my familydont do lines of coke and get drunk at the same time.

In 15 years Conor will be bragging about his Mayweather loss and starting fights at family reunions.

i actually feel like you are my brother. i'm sorry for what you have lived through man...fucking sucks

Is he running out of script? This shit isnt a good look on him.

i feel like this is the most real conor has been. he wasnt reciting lines, he was just a stammering and embarrassing mess. artem and dillon need to do an intervention, so sad to see a young man so far off the path

I've got a friend with a pretty bad coke problem and that seemed more like it to me

No. The drunks in my familydont do lines of coke and get drunk at the same time.

i swear man, some people are just this bitter and sad on booze. its so sad that simply lowering their inhibitions with alcohol unleashes this manic and childish hatred. smh

i feel like this is the most real conor has been. he wasnt reciting lines, he was just a stammering and embarrassing mess. artem and dillon need to do an intervention, so sad to see a young man so far off the path
I saw about 2 minutes, when he started yelling about Putin and that was enough for me.

But it works. 20 of the 30 threads one page one are not about Jones anymore.

Back