His name is Shit-on-the-bus

The thing is why would he have ruined his title shot to get off the bus and confront Conor? I don’t get how some people don’t realize that it was very smart of Khabib to stay on the bus. Fight backstage for nothing and lose his title shot or stay on the bus, win the title, and fight him for a shit ton of money? Sounds like an easy decision to me...
tenor.gif

The thing is why would he have ruined his title shot to get off the bus and confront Conor? I don’t get how some people don’t realize that it was very smart of Khabib to stay on the bus. Fight backstage for nothing and lose his title shot or stay on the bus, win the title, and fight him for a shit ton of money? Sounds like an easy decision to me...
tenor.gif
Conor fans will latch on to literally anything to try and give him a psychological leg up in the eyes of the masses. It's called desperation to stay relevant. They know full well if Conor can't pull it off he looks real bad and will start to fade in interest. Lose the 2 biggest fights in your career back to back usually never looks good

tenor.gif

He would be dead if he had gotten off and Conor would be in a cell so thank the lord Jesus Christ he didn’t.

tenor.gif

Lol it's cute that you took it seriously!

Lol it's cute that you took it seriously!
Lol I didn’t take that joke seriously, I was talking more in general about those that say Khabib was scared for not getting off the bus.

Back