Khabib frustrated, takes belt and walks off press conference

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else catch that?
Khabib was obviously pissed that Conor still hasn't showed up to the press conference.
He quickly goes up to the stage, takes his belt and walks off.
I expected him to show up an hour late, but looks like it might not even happen.

What are you guys watching? All I’m getting is the promos?

Yeah I have watched like 50 promos in a row now... so you wanna start a war and the 25 years of UFC cartoon lol

Khabib is already SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

CONOR GOAT

FUCK OFF KHABIB FANS

Don't @ me

Is it just me or conor looks weird af? Is he stoned or sth?

He looks rough af. Floyd messed his face up

They started.

Both seem nervous

Presser duck. Can't deny it.
<TheWire1>

Is it just me or conor looks weird af? Is he stoned or sth?

He looks rough af. Floyd messed his face up

It's the boxing 'flat face'. Boxers faces tend to get flattened out like that after doing tons of sparring and taking those bigass boxing gloves to the nose.

It's probably not Floyd that messed it up, but just all the boxing training he's done.

Conor is
It's the boxing 'flat face'. Boxers faces tend to get flattened out like that after doing tons of sparring and taking those bigass boxing gloves to the nose.

It's probably not Floyd that messed it up, but just all the boxing training he's done.
True, it was the nose

He's sweating a lot. Khabib seems level headed tho, hope he stays like this

Make no mistake about it, conor is freaking out right now. He is doing the most he can to fuck up with khabib's head and it isn't working

Everything Connor's said so far has been a tad embarrassing, usually he's good for a laugh at these conferences but so far he's just being stupid.

Conor is shook for real

He does have a good chance at a firdt round ko, but i won't be betting on him now tbh

Anyone notice how is slightly shaking while waiting for the next question? Weird.

Edit: Conor, not Khabib

Stop romote your bullshit whiskey :)))

This conference just makes me remember how annoying Conor can be. sheesh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back