Time for big drama show - UFC 229 Pres Conference predictions

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let your predictions run wild.

I am hoping, as always, for a total shit show.

Let's have things being thrown, fights breaking out and intense staredowns.

My prediction is that at the very least, the stare down is going to get out of hand / hopefully derailed.

Let's go!

If only there was a pinned thread or something.

Conor brings in a case of proper 12, pulls a bottle out, takes a chug, and spits it right in Khabib's face. All hell breaks loose.

My bingo card;
Conor to turn up late
You hid on the bus like a bitch
The location is t mobile arena Las Vegas
Mystic Mac predicts
Number 1 bullshit

Conor brings in a case of proper 12, pulls a bottle out, takes a chug, and spits it right in Khabib's face. All hell breaks loose.

What can go wrong with Conor McGregor at a press conference, whiskey and a devout Muslim? (that sounds like a good start for a joke)

Conor: You're a bum, yoov fought nuttin but bums yer whole life. Youre not on my leva!

Khabib: You tap like chicken

Conor: You were hiding up on that bus like a quivering coward, jus like your fadda!

Khabib: Why you fight bus?

Conor: Bus?! This whole damn ship sinks without me. I'll buy your whole bum country!

Khabib: We'll see... I will smash your face

Conor: y-yeah... we w-will see!

Last edited:
Its TIME!

Prediction: It's real simple. Khabib bitch slaps Conor

i think conor will act like nervous like during marijuana guy 2nd fight conference call

Conor will pretend to present khabib with a birthday cake and a bottle of proper 12.

Then he’ll hold off on giving the birthday cake as he teases khabib about making weight.

Then Conor proclaims his superior physical condition by eating a handful of cake in front of the world and then launches the rest of the cake at khabibs and/or abdulmanap.

Also I predict Conor compares the wobbly legs khabib will inherit after feeling his left to be similar to that after a few shots of proper 12.

Why? Because the champ champ does what the fook he wants!

But in seriousness I think Conor will come in with a serious demeanor moreso than an over the top arrogant one like we've seen in the past. Aggressive, but deadly serious.

Conor already won this press conference. Why do you think it’s in NYC and not Vegas? Conor made Khabib fly 5.5 hrs across the country just to get yelled at for an hour. Conor was on his way to Vegas anyway to continue the rest of his camp there. He would have had to refuel his private jet in NYC anyway. Khabib is losing a day out of his camp and skyrocketing his cortisol levels with disturbed sleep, 11 hrs on an airplane and the stress of getting yelled at by crazy Irishman for an hour. When he gets back to San Jose he starts the highest stakes weight cut of his career. Hope his liver holds up this time.

Conor already won this press conference. Why do you think it’s in NYC and not Vegas? Conor made Khabib fly 5.5 hrs across the country just to get yelled at for an hour. Conor was on his way to Vegas anyway to continue the rest of his camp there. He would have had to refuel his private jet in NYC anyway. Khabib is losing a day out of his camp and skyrocketing his cortisol levels with disturbed sleep, 11 hrs on an airplane and the stress of getting yelled at by crazy Irishman for an hour. When he gets back to San Jose he starts the highest stakes weight cut of his career. Hope his liver holds up this time.
Why do you keep cut and pasting this stupid reply?

Back