can't stand gustafsson

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
he is a diva nowadays, always injured or waiting for dc or jones.. lazy mf. I dont care if he never fight again. The prototype of fighter I hate the most

He only fought Six times in Six years!!!

Last edited:
Agree fck Gus.

but Fck Jon also.

i always make threads about things I dont like or care about too

He’s definitely made it tough to be a fan of his. Damn good fighter though.

he is a diva nowadays, always injured or waiting for dc or jones.. lazy mf. I dont care if he never fight again. The prototype of fighter I hate the most

Until he becomes a proven drug cheat he will always be behind Jones on my list of least respected light heavyweights.

I don't hate Gus, but he always seems to pop his head up at the absolute most convenient moments.

tenor.gif

He can rematch UberRumble at HW, or take another savaging from the GOAT, either would be good

Gus and Jones can beat the shit out of each other to a draw.

To be honest, he is just aware of the LHW state. He knows that the UFC aren’t too keen on throwing any of the other top 5 to the champ/Jones. His worth at LHW is very high.

yes. And look how many times he fought, 2017 once; 2016.. once..2015.. two times 2014 once 2013 once....SIx fights in six years

That's a Khabib rate and he's holding a belt:

2018 - once so far
2017 - once
2016 - twice
2015 - no fights
2014 - once

I can't wait to see how big the Gus bandwagon gets when it's announced he's fighting Jones for the vacant LHW strap when DC gets stripped of it.

Jones TKO round 3, calling it now.

That's a Khabib rate and he's holding a belt:

2018 - once so far
2017 - once
2016 - twice
2015 - no fights
2014 - once
Khabib will have 9 fights in 6 years if he faces Conor next month...

So not a khabib rate.

He savaged jones in their fight, you got it backwards kid
Jones wrecked his entire career with one spinning elbow, Gus also ducked the rematch with an injury, sit down .

Back