USADA IS A SHAM

OlderMan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
JON JONES GETS TO FIGHT IN OCTOBER................?

Shameful

@$#%@#$^@$%#

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ can make anything happen with SCUM SUKING CRIMINALS

Last edited:
Great thread!

8/10 for content.

LEGALIZE STEROIDS

edit: AND COCAINE

Isn't there like 5 threads on this exact same subject, that usada is bs. But instead of making a post you had to feel special and make another thread lol

They should never be taken seriously again if Jon is allowed to fight this year.

This is his SECOND ped bust, and THIRD drug fail.

Any credibility they once had is vaporized by this laughable ruling for a repeat offending cheater.

USADA is a good marketing strategy to manipulate idiots into thinking the sport is clean.

86AQ.gif

I love all these threads like people dont understand how money works Conor is in the same boat. If you are valuable you can get away with anything and there isnt anything to see here and its a tale older than time

Anyone who actually thought that the goat was getting 4 years or life was seriously kidding themselves

If Jones is giving USADA information that gives them way more to do in their effort to stem peds, then a reduced sentence is on par with how our criminal system works.

I dont think I have a problem with that.

It is a sham. Whatever, get rid of usada. You cant just let the super stars get away with using

If Jones is giving USADA information that gives them way more to do in their effort to stem peds, then a reduced sentence is on par with how our criminal system works.

I dont think I have a problem with that.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

ADDING TO HIS RESUME I SEE....

ADULTERER

DRUNK DRIVER

ILLEGAL PED USER

DRUGGED DRIVER

EYEPOKER

LIAR

DRUGGIE

WHOREMONGER

HIT AND RUN DRIVER.

RECKLESS DRIVER

AND NOW SNITCH...........................................................

But tpo be honest........ IF he is snitching FOR USADA..... GOOD FOR HIM. Finally something to be Proud of.......! ?

Wonder if MORE Heads are a gonna roll BECAUSE OF HIS SNITCHING????

It really is. Funny how the guys who somehow slip through the net, are coincidentally big PPV draws, right?

They catch guys like Felipe Olivieri, Adam Hunter, and other complete nobodies and make a big deal of putting it in MMA news sites like it's a victory. They publicise catching over-the-hill journeymen like Machida, Belfort, who have one foot in retirement and are on their way out of the UFC.

But the big PPV draws? The guys the UFC NEED to be in action?

Yeah. Somehow those guys either 'slip the net' and get to fight anyway, or get very convenient suspensions...…………

USADA is nothing but a fucking façade, a PR stunt for the UFC to try and look mildly acceptable to mainstream sports media and fans.

It really is. Funny how the guys who somehow slip through the net, are coincidentally big PPV draws, right?

They catch guys like Felipe Olivieri, Adam Hunter, and other complete nobodies and make a big deal of putting it in MMA news sites like it's a victory. They publicise catching over-the-hill journeymen like Machida, Belfort, who have one foot in retirement and are on their way out of the UFC.

But the big PPV draws? The guys the UFC NEED to be in action?

Yeah. Somehow those guys either 'slip the net' and get to fight anyway, or get very convenient suspensions...…………

USADA is nothing but a fucking façade, a PR stunt for the UFC to try and look mildly acceptable to mainstream sports media and fans.

truth

Back