If Khabib and Nate win will Nate fight Khabib or seek a trilogy with Conor?

tonyDaTiger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate knows a non title fight against Conor will make him more money than a title fight with Khabib.

Conor.

Khabib vs Tony needs to happen if Khabib wins or loses.

Nate knows a non title fight against Conor will make him more money than a title fight with Khabib.
There's no way Nate is going to get a title shot before Ferguson. Even if Ferguson loses and Nate wins Ferguson will still be earlier in line. Still, a Nate-Khabib fight would be fun to watch with two endless gas tanks and iron chins smashing into each other for 5 rounds in futile attempts to get the finish.

If Khabib and Nate win, Tony will fight Khabib. Only way Nate gets the title shot is if both he and Conor win.

As long as Nate beats Poirier, his next fight is McGregor. It’s either for the title, or if Khabib wins it’ll be vs McGregor for a title shot.

I think the trilogy should happen at some point. If Conor doesn't have the belt, he doesn't have much to lose and will still get paid. I don't see Nate really wanting any other fight outside of Conor after he fights Dustin. The LW division is stacked and I can't see him beating any of the other top guys. He knows that Conor will be his next biggest payday as well. As I stated in another post though, I wanna see Conor fight Tony at some point as well.

Nate would never fight Khabib... unless it's for $10+ million.

He knows this would be the outcome...
2bhAX3oqGmpjnmvVCCos8ER6NWUHFn_9a-9bNyw7Rzg.gif

Rory%252520Macdonald%252520Suplex%252520vs%252520Nate%252520Diaz.gif

We'll find out if belts truly mean anything in terms of contenders wanting a money fight over a belt.

If Nate wins i don't think a fighter has had such good options to choose from.

Back