Dana White on ESPN’s First Take - Talks McGregor and Jones return - Video inside

asdvca.jpg

I stay on bus

you ever heard of Stephen A Smith? you ought to look him up. Also why everyone talk about Jones like he suffered a injury or someshit. He's a cheating ass fuck I like how they waited for the last two minutes to mention his "comeback".

Last edited:
A level media personality Stephen A smith bringing MMA to the mainstream.

That dude speaking to Dana is over the top annoying as fuck.

These guys are cans
Need to let the real MMA experts chime in

Lol Stephen pretending to care about mma. Love the guy and thank him for trying <45>

Interview cut off as Stephen A. spoke of his admiration for Woodley
Dana probably stormed out with the quickness.

God ESPN is attrocious. Skip and Shannon on FS1 is also bad. But Stephen A Smith is too much. I wonder why ratings have never been lower for ESPN.

As much as I hate ESPN, it'll soon be the home of the UFC. Better learn to like it.

God ESPN is attrocious. Skip and Shannon on FS1 is also bad. But Stephen A Smith is too much. I wonder why ratings have never been lower for ESPN.

Ratings have never been lower on cable in general. First Take is still #1. But yeah, Stephen A. has been doing schtick for years now. Max and Marcellus Wiley were a way better duo.

These guys are cans
Need to let the real MMA experts chime in

Skip & shanon, can't believe with the ratings they are still on. Fox paid Skip $8 million for a show nobody watches.

Wow that was klutzy - need to step up a bit there.

Smith sounds like he needs to go through puberty...

Kellermen is great, Stephen Anita is bareable most of the time, annoying as fuck tho

Skip & Shannon is something you stop watching 5 mins into the first episode, didn’t Skip get busted posting a glowing review of his new show from his own fb account ? Lol

Back