Are you for or against the USADA Snitch clause?

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For?

or

Against?

Last edited:
Calling the police on a serial killer isnt snitching imo, same thing here. Jon Jones is INNOCENT, and if he allegedly did snitch on a juicer, good. We need CLEAN athletes in the sport like JBJ, competing.

Why not.

If say you are doping. And the guy helping you dope fucked up and caused you to pop hot. I'd snitch on that mf'er.

Snitches should get longer suspensions!

Clean sport is best sport
'Snitching' helps get the sport clean
Jon Jones is helping the sport become clean

so yes, I support Jon Jones and his efforts to help USADA

You want a poll, become a plat.

its hilarious that the forum is so desperate for money that even startin a poll costs cash.

the scam pop ups you guys have doesn't generate enough income huh?

If you arent doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.

You want a poll, become a plat.

tenor.gif

its hilarious that the forum is so desperate for money that even startin a poll costs cash.

the scam pop ups you guys have doesn't generate enough income huh?

I really doubt him and the other admins are making that much money off the ads if at all

I am pro-Jones returning

I am anti-Jones having to demean himself this way just because USADA did an effective job framing him.

Clean sport is best sport
'Snitching' helps get the sport clean
Jon Jones is helping the sport become clean

so yes, I support Jon Jones and his efforts to help USADA

Lol at Jones being some sort of ambassador for keeping the sport clean.

I really doubt him and the other admins are making that much money off the ads if at all

they're generating enough revenue that they're willing to have literal scams on their supposedly legitimate media website

on one hand it, we could have more juicers get caught. on the other, it sets a bad precedent for those who do pop and snitch. you snitch and your suspension basically goes to nil. 15 months for jones' second offense is bonkers. I'm not even counting the coke offense at this point.

lol from 2 years to 15 months though? we don't even know if he ratted out 1 fighter or a dozen, did he give up a big name? a supplier? what kinda shit is that? Even snitches don't get deals as good as that unless they got good info.

It's a last resort move since they didn't have a good defense. Anything to avoid a long suspension. Wouldn't work if he wasn't who he is. Against for several reasons. If they want inside info they could make deals with strength & conditioning trainers that aren't notable enough to make headlines and are therefore more effective, more reliable and closer to the sauce.

If they are legitimately using informants to catch other big name cheaters and their doctors I am ok with it. Like if there is actually someone at USADA with honestly and integrity who is making an informed decision that the information Jon possesses is worth giving him a reduced sentence for... then yes I suppose I could trust the process.

But if it is just some bullshit where they needed an excuse to feed to public in order to rationalize this joke of a suspension.. no fuck them.

The latter seems more likely.

Back