What do you honestly think the odds are that Jones gets caught for something again?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, at his age this happening again would kill his career. He must understand that. On the other hand, some habits are near impossible to give up

High, very, but he's still, by far, the best to ever do it.

At least 1 in 1.0005

toodamn_fullsize.jpg

It'll be 3 fights at the most before he gets another suspension.

He's going to continue to use PEDs, of course. The UFC can make sure that USADA fudges the results so he doesn't pop through out-of-competition testing. They have to be more careful with in-competition testing done by the specific athletic commissions where his fights take place. The UFC has to make sure they can grease the wheels of the right people in the commission's testing process to ensure Jones' tests always show up clean like Conor's no matter what. With so much money at stake, it's hard to believe the UFC will mess up again and let Jones give an actual sample or actually have it tested. His tests will get special treatment. Expect Jones to start looking like Rumble and still pass every test.

I'm not a betting man. If I were, I'd guess the odds are about tree fiddy to 1.

I mean, at his age this happening again would kill his career. He must understand that. On the other hand, some habits are near impossible to give up

dem tainted supplements doe

didnt mean it

#science

Got a feeling the next one is going to be even more spectacular than the other busts.

He didnt get caught this time. He was a victim of the circumstances. The independent dude who helped him be ready for the UFC 230 fight even said how much Jon learned and how he meant no harm. Saying he was caught could be considered fighter bashing imo since he is innocent if you think about it

Back