Dana makes it official: Conor McGregor is the GOAT

The pink goof is shilling his no. 1 cash cow. Woooooooooow, who would have thunk it?
<{1-1}>

Duh. Dana never lies or changes his P4P/GOAT fighter to hype their respective upcoming fights. Always truthful.

Well, if he made you lots of money you would say the same thing.

not according to the scientific studies
Pa4qEwj.gif

its all about the money,
in my vocabulary the goat defend the belt and don't fight every 2 years

Dana is just a little hungover from last nights coke binge. He already forgot the ONE TRUE GOAT is back

Conor is a GOAT just not top 5 yet

It’s too bad the fans would really like to find out ,but Conor’s career is so overly managed we never get to see the true match ups we deserve.

I remember when GOAT used to mean something other than how many mooks you can hoodwink.

So, Dana basically confirmed McConor isn't the GOAT...

He's kinda right though. He changed MMA, like Rousey had. Managed to be popular enough to transfer over to boxing and box the best boxer of all time. Many fighters like Silva and others tried but money wise it didn't make sense. Then you can hate on his career but he smoke Aldo who was the best FW of all time then got another belt. Dana is a douche but I think he' right. If you look strictly MMA achievements I wouldn't say so but that's why he said "the whole package."

LOL, the GOAT is headlining UFC 230. He's the greatest money fighter in UFC history.

Back