A level playing field with no USADA ?

Keep or drop USADA ?

• Total voters

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
A level playing field is a concept about fairness, not that each fighter has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules.. that's it.

We don't have this happening right now with USADA involved. So why not remove them and have business as usual with just the IQ test at fight night.

Scenario A:
You have 100 million in the bank, you just saw the Jones fiasco and say: 'fook it worst case I can handle 1 year between fights that's kinda my usual schedule anyway'.
So why not go for it and in fact with all those resources maybe they won't even get him if he uses updated shit.

Scenario B:

A fighter getting 50k/50k and he can only afford outdated, lower grade PEDs and they get him for random shit and they give him the FULL 24 months easy.

home-page-glove-logo-posts.jpg

I voted against USADA because I also think they make things even worse.

Adopt Pride rules

Is it screwed up that I think Pride was more fair then UFC with USADA ? we don't have the same rules applied to all fighters right now.

I voted against USADA but only because I think they make things even worse.

Well yea that's the point you get treated differently if you are a bigger name with more resources why not be done with it and give everyone a better chance at the top spots.

Get rid of them at this point. If they aren't going to be harsh across the board then there is no use for them.

Life is unfair.

The end.

Agreed and it will still not be fair but that's life.. all I'm saying is give the little guys a chance.. put some sport back into the UFC even if it's the clear smaller part of the business.

It is not a level playing field because you are forcing the clean athletes to take steroids in order to level the playing field.

I voted for USADA for the testing but I think there must be a better way to deliver punishment. There seems to be too many back-channels and side deals in USADA.

USADA jumped the shark with Jones. Embarrassing work on their behalf, they should be both removed and disbanded.

A level playing field is a concept about fairness, not that each fighter has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules.. that's it.

We don't have this happening right now with USADA involved. So why not remove them and have business as usual with just the IQ test at fight night.

Scenario A:
You have 100 million in the bank, you just saw the Jones fiasco and say: 'fook it worst case I can handle 1 year between fights that's kinda my usual schedule anyway'.
So why not go for it and in fact with all those resources maybe they won't even get him if he uses updated shit.

Scenario B:

A fighter getting 50k/50k and he can only afford outdated, lower grade PEDs and they get him for random shit and they give him the FULL 24 months easy.

home-page-glove-logo-posts.jpg
FOOK USADA, bring back HGH & TRT

Vitor-Belfort-Full.png I miss TrT VITOR

Last edited:
Just get rid of it and let the athletes take care of their bodies, or have them supervise and hook up athletes with the goods

Is it screwed up that I think Pride was more fair then UFC with USADA ? we don't have the same rules applied to all fighters right now.

Well yea that's the point you get treated differently if you are a bigger name with more resources why not be done with it and give everyone a better chance at the top spots.
Yeah I edited my post haha. Realized right away that my statement made no sense that way.

Get rid of it, why should fighters like Jones gets to use steroids while other fighters are clean. I want to know who the champion is in a fair setting

If you’re going to have a USADA at least make is fair is all.

I say get rid of them. They make things worse. They have ruined so many good fights for us fans, and at the end of the day we are here ONLY to watch fights and be entertained!!, thats the whole entire point. They ruin that enjoyment, so I want them gone.

Back