The GOAT Owen Roddy puts doubters in their place

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

CLIFFS:
- Conor has trained over 10,000 hours total (master, perfection)
- Never gets ring rust, comes back better than ever when he restarts training
- Can once again be way more creative now he isn't training for the lesser sport (boxing)
- Conor will come back with a bang

RIP Khabib

Sounds like he’s describing Goku or some shit.

This guy said conor would ko floyd in the start of the first round if they used 8 oz

Are you saying "RIP Khabib" because he's literally going to rest in peace,,, in a comfy bed, with the belt after putting on a wrestling clinic?

So they are doing tons of "pad work" do train for Khabib? That's all he basically said.

{<jordan}

Conor is going to get Ronda'ed along with the whole .500 Irish Edmund team

Last edited:
No one cares what this moron says...

He was saying all types of shit before the Mayweather fight too and NONE of it came true...

<{Heymansnicker}><3><{Heymansnicker}>

The Kavanagh interview earlier today was more interesting. He actually admitted several important things and did't come across as overly confident (unlike bright-eyed boy Roddy).

So they are doing tons of "pad work" do train for Khabib? That's all he basically said.

{<jordan}

Conor is going to get Ronda'ed along with the whole .500 Irish Edmund team
Well isn’t Owen the striking coach? It would make sense for him to talk about the striking part of the training and not the grappling.

No one cares what this moron says...

He was saying all types of shit before the Mayweather fight too and NONE of it came true...

<{Heymansnicker}><3><{Heymansnicker}>

a trainer confident his fighter was going to win...what a shocker...completely unheard of for a trainer to say such things...haha

Well isn’t Owen the striking coach? It would make sense for him to talk about the striking part of the training and not the grappling.

people just looking for any reason at all to hate on conor...come 10-6, they're going to have alot more to hate him.

people just looking for any reason at all to hate on conor...come 10-6, they're going to have alot more to hate him.
No... oh no, Conor is getting smashed. Don’t forget that.

This guy said conor would ko floyd in the start of the first round if they used 8 oz
Meh, people will do anything for money or to further their agenda. A pink pussy hat wearing Hillary supporting lady in the US in now stalling up the whole country's Supreme Court selection because she has severe TDS and said some teenage guy at keg party tried to make out with her 40 years ago. Is normal.

No... oh no, Conor is getting smashed. Don’t forget that.

I think the fight is going to be very competitive...or conor is going to ko khabib fast...but I get the feeling it's going to be a hard fought fight...just a feeling.

I think the fight is going to be very competitive...or conor is going to ko khabib fast...but I get the feeling it's going to be a hard fought fight...just a feeling.
I think that when Conor blows his load in rounds 1&2 without the KO and goes for his standard round 3 rest round, that he won’t be able to run from Khabib like he ran from Diaz. I’m not hating, I just see Khabib’s pressure being too much for him.

Oh yes. One of the biggest butt boys on Conors crew

I think that when Conor blows his load in rounds 1&2 without the KO and goes for his standard round 3 rest round, that he won’t be able to run from Khabib like he ran from Diaz. I’m not hating, I just see Khabib’s pressure being too much for him.

you might be right...but just like how you know this..I'm sure conor knows this also..he knows khabib is a high pressure fighter. and I think conor is training for that...whether it will be enough, we'll have to see...I think it will be...

Back