GOAT is back. DC is shook.

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You guys think DC runs to a retirement before the king returns?

<DCrying><JonesLaugh>
{<redford}

Donald%20Trump.jpg

DC was already planning on retirement.. he's almost 40.

lmao jones fans are such a weird delusional little bunch, they just completely ignore the fact that he's a drug cheat.

I think DC has written him off because he sees that he’ll never get a fair fight against Jon and would rather cash out before his career is over.

DC don't want that smoke, guy would be so shook during the build up to that fight and would probably just shut down when they locked the cage

Scared of Jones' medicine cabinet maybe.

I saw a clip from him on UFC tonight and he said he’s already got the Leanar fight which is a bigger fight. He’s probably right money wise because casuals really don’t know Jon Jones that well. He seems pissed because now JJ is back that’s all he is gonna get asked about. But as much as I like watching Jones fight wouldn’t blame Cormier that 15 month suspension and Jones only being tested once in the past 15 months has got Cormier feeling like the shit is rigged. Which it now seems it has to be in some way in terms of USADA and their sentences.

Jones you were the best.........but cocaine and PED stained forever your legacy......for me you will always be a F******* cheater.......

I saw a clip from him on UFC tonight and he said he’s already got the Leanar fight which is a bigger fight.

That's just dishonest at this point from Sellout Cornmeal. Not to mention a contract for that fight hasn't even been written up yet

That's just dishonest at this point from Sellout Cornmeal. Not to mention a contract for that fight hasn't even been written up yet
Yeah I agree with you he looked like he didn’t even really believe what he was saying as he said it. But Brock does bring in a whole different audience of viewers especially if he is fighting for a belt. Cormier is pissed he was on cloud nine about to fight a deflated Brock and get a fat paycheck and now Jon Jones is back and to some extent all that goes away. All the other fighters and hardcore fans are just going to be clamoring for that fight now. Cormier should make Jones go up to HW it benefits him much more IMO.

I hope Khabib stays away from DC at this moment, there is probably so much negativity coming from him.

image.jpeg
DC was already planning on retirement.. he's almost 40.

lmao jones fans are such a weird delusional little bunch, they just completely ignore the fact that he's a drug cheat.
DCs never cheated in anyway huh...

Back