Max Holloway will never fight at featherweight again

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Can we just cut the shit and cancel the max vs ortega fight, it ain't happening. I love max to death but he isn't making that weightcut again in his life, ufc should save max the embarrassment and just tell him to move up to lightweight and make aldo vs ortega for the belt. I have no doubt in my mind he misses weight again and it annoys me that a fight that will never happen is booked.
DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg

He might make weight one more time but yea he's done at FW after that episode, looks like a fucken zombie in the pic. Crazy he beat one of the GOATS 2x

Yeah I'm one of those who thinks he can't cut to 145 again – his body will just shut down. I hope he carries on though.

Eh, I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off.

The whole ufc 223 debacle was on a weeks notice, and granted, the whole “concussion like symptoms” last event, although most of us assume it’s weight related, max is a champion n he’ll make it happen after all the shit that’s went down lately.

I do believe he’s in a Conor like situation though, where he’s at that point where the cuts are just taking too much of a toll, so I see this as his last title defense at featherweight.

Yeah I'm one of those who thinks he can't cut to 145 again – his body will just shut down. I hope he carries on though.
what annoys me is that its going to ruin another card, the UFC need to be watching him like a hawk

If all the giants of their divisions could just move up one weightclass the MMA landscape would look really interesting and fresh over night.

he just need to pay attention on what kind of water he is drinking.

The way the UFC is run these days Max will probably move down to 135.

If he makes weight I think Ortega will finally crack that chin and send him to 155.

Can we just cut the shit and cancel the max vs ortega fight, it ain't happening. I love max to death but he isn't making that weightcut again in his life, ufc should save max the embarrassment and just tell him to move up to lightweight and make aldo vs ortega for the belt. I have no doubt in my mind he misses weight again and it annoys me that a fight that will never happen is booked.
DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg
sure thing casual

After the saga around his last fight, I'd be happy to see him at any weight class at this point.

Eh, I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off.

The whole ufc 223 debacle was on a weeks notice, and granted, the whole “concussion like symptoms” last event, although most of us assume it’s weight related, max is a champion n he’ll make it happen after all the shit that’s went down lately.

I do believe he’s in a Conor like situation though, where he’s at that point where the cuts are just taking too much of a toll, so I see this as his last title defense at featherweight.
You should never be so big that you can’t make weight at a whole weight class above what you actually fight at even if it’s only a weeks notice

He might make weight one more time but yea he's done at FW after that episode, looks like a fucken zombie in the pic. Crazy he beat one of the GOATS 2x

True. But a fact: Aldo lost to 2 extreme weight cutters.

DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg

Wow, looks like he came out of a Nazi concentration camp. What a sport

Back