Dana White: Science doesnt lie

Mmaprovost

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180920_092338_Chrome.jpg

x3emqc.jpg

Does this make sense to anyone?
Science found the Turinabol, science didn't find a contaminated supplement.

Jones headlining UFC 230 confirmed, thanks Dana.

Not directed at you TS...but I have never seen so many grown men throw hissy fits as I have with Jones being "cleared." (not that we all didn't know it was coming.) Jesus, enjoy one of the best fighters ever being back, and stop bitching. (or don't watch)

<DCrying><JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
"Jon and I are fucking done" blah blah blah etc

Dana got his Golden Boy back. Of course science doesn't lie.

Its science brah
pTclv8w.png

Someone photoshop Dana's face on Mike

x3emqc.jpg

With new scientific methods of Usada, they can determine Intention History Log ®️ from the blood sample. This is another echelon, a true breakthrough. It should be used in crime investigations too to find out if the suspect is lying or not.

Those who lack integrity aren't bothered by its absence.

Dude when Primadonna Inactive Gus is the #1 contender I think that’s a sign that we need Bones back.

Stop bitching and get your MMA back on.

x3emqc.jpg

If I was dc, I wouldn't want to fight Jones again either...He's already lost 2x to him...last time was a brutal tko loss...dc is about his legacy now..he will fight and beat brock, then maybe retire after that.

Not directed at you TS...but I have never seen so many grown men throw a hissy fit as I have with Jones being cleared. (not that we all didn't know it was coming.) Jesus, enjoy one of the best fighters ever being back, and stop bitching. (or don't watch)

<DCrying><JonesDXSuckIt>
People are angered by the corruption. Jones wasnt cleared, but who really cares at this point.

Not directed at you TS...but I have never seen so many grown men throw a hissy fit as I have with Jones being cleared. (not that we all didn't know it was coming.) Jesus, enjoy one of the best fighters ever being back, and stop bitching. (or don't watch)

<DCrying><JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones getting cleared is indicative of a broader issue that has angered people for ages. Those who have wealth are treated different than those who do not.

Sciences doesn’t lie? This guy never failed a test
F8F403A9-17A7-40DE-B932-160FD3F2A9C3.jpeg

People are angered by the corruption. Jones wasnt cleared, but who really cares at this point.

Yea, "cleared" may be the wrong word to use. I agree that if you are a fighter dealing with USADA this does seem unfair, but we (people on Sherdog) don't have to deal with USADA. Enjoy him being back, he is one of the best fighters to ever do it. And this decision really shouldn't ruin anyone's day...it has nothing to do with any of our personal lives...that's all I'm saying.

Back