Malki Kawa appreciation thread

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I always knew we could count on you buddy. You are a fucking genius.

The mma community owes you a great deal.

Malki-Kawa-460x270.jpg

Best in the game.

<{1-7}>

"Believe in something, even If It means sacrificing a couple heads to USADA"

Last edited:
Malki would fade Ali too

They all said he was full o shit

"He said that last time and Jon and got the max, 4 years, 2021 mur mur mur"

They all said he was full o shit

"He said that last time and Jon and got the max, 4 years, 2021 mur mur mur"
You realize that he got a reduced sentence because he’s snitching on others, right? Just like potsnitch jones back in h.s. This is not a testament to jones innocence or believability, it’s strictly for being a narc.

Joe Rogan deserves a lot of credit for laying the groundwork over the last few months.

The looks he used to get on the podcast from guests when he pushed the tainted coke story...

Everyone involved with the industry knows exactly what's up. You just don't bite the hand that feeds

At the end of the day, the money men needed Jones cleared so it was going to happen one way or the other.

Kawa was just the stooge running around looking for the eligible excuse.

You realize that he got a reduced sentence because he’s snitching on others, right? Just like potsnitch jones back in h.s. This is not a testament to jones innocence or believability, it’s strictly for being a narc.

Get ready for a string of suspensions in the next few months.

he is writing the next best seller:
"How to make millions managing the best Sports Juiceheads"

Helax and go listen to immortal technique.

Dude's shady as fuck but you need to be when you're dealing with this guy.

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Everytime I hear him speak he reminds me of a sleazy used car salesman.

This situation is shady as fuck but i can’t hate on Malki he’s just doing his job. Plus he’s from Jordan or somewhere like that, this just how business gets done over there.

Why don`t they just test the lower level guys to make it seem legit and let the stars of the hook to do steroids?

This just insults our intelligence and wastes athletes time.

Back