Will Jon Jones test positive again?

mma_genius

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'll say

YES

He is that stupid (and more).

Next time it will probably be cocaine (again).

If he does it's pretty safe to say that Illuminati actually is a thing.

Why not? He will be forgiven anyways.

Of course he will. They've proven that he will always get away with it. It won't matter. Money rules all.

He will continue to test positive for being the Undisputed Undefeated MMA GOAT, yes.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I think the better question is, if he does fail another test, will usada tell anyone or just sweep it under the rug.

At some point he's got to run out of chances.

Plenty of people are out to get him so he'll probably be framed again
He's innocent tho

Sadly, he will be busted again - did you see this headline:
Jon Jones admitted to cocaine use throughout 2017 during USADA arbitration. The arbitration hearing for Jon Jones’ suspension discovered the former UFC champion continued to use cocaine both before and after his positive test for turinabol, resulting in another stint in rehab.

I'll say

YES

He is that stupid (and more).

Next time it will probably be cocaine (again).
what a question,, can pedophiles control their thoughts on childrens playground??

Will the train continue to wreck? Signs point to yes.

Let Jones have 3 fights at least to see him fighting little bit this 2 years then when I have 5 years training back myself he can do whatever he wants just want to have safe motivation in front me and concentrate on training only when we are still young

Plenty of people are out to get him so he'll probably be framed again
He's innocent tho

Framed...the guy fully admit to using coke before and after his roid use and snitched fellow users coaches and his supplier for a lower sentence..who does that if there innocent and being framed...GTFOH

The appropriate thing to do is to place over-under bets on WHEN he fucks up again and extra cash for HOW.

O/U 1 year? Legal or USADA fuck up?
Over 1 year, USADA here. Although he's bound to have a legal fuck up this weekend when he calls his dealer to celebrate.

Will the train continue to wreck? Signs point to yes.

Yea. I think at this point it's obvious to any non-supporter of Jones that he's been juicing. He got caught with post-cycle anti-estrogens and then with an anabolic steroid.

He's over 30 now, so his body probably won't handle training without steroids anymore. My guess is he will continue juicing and get caught again. And that's just steroids... who knows if he tests positive for cocaine again?

And how does Nick Diaz get suspended for years for marijuana when Jones gets a fine for cocaine? How does that work??

Yup. He's a cocaine addicted headcase who won't hesitate to try to look for another unfair advantage

Back