Do you think Brock will put the DC fight on hold in favor of Jones now?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is a bigger draw than DC and its a more impressive feat if Brock was the first man to beat Jon.

However, Jon is also an even tougher challenge than DC, but Brock has always been about challenging himself.

Do you think we get Jones vs Brock this summer after Jones beats Gus and DC defends vs. Blaydes, Volkov, or Lewis and retires?

B59C244D-F6F7-4AA4-83C2-A29EB2C5CC00.jpeg
292B437C-C49C-4818-8041-DBEA005DA2AE.gif

At this point they already have the fight to DC is rather have Jones vs Gus 2 for his first fight back

If I was Dana, I'd stick to DC vs Brock. Jones is a loose cannon. Don't want to risk him having to be pulled from the fight.

Brock Lesnar wants the Gold.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Brock’s been watching the heavyweight disasters since the beginning

DC - Brock

Jones - Stipe

Same night.

Heavyweight back on track -ish

He should honestly, would be the biggest fight in history(pun intented), surpassing Conor vs Khabib

DC vs Lesnar, DC wins via sub.
Jones vs Gus, Jones wins via TKO
DC vs Jones at HW for the retirement fight
Jones ultimately gets both belts and dominates both divisions easily. Retires as undisputed GOAT.

DC vs Lesnar, DC wins via sub.
Jones vs Gus, Jones wins via TKO
DC vs Jones at HW for the retirement fight
Jones ultimately gets both belts and dominates both divisions easily. Retires as undisputed GOAT.

Based on Jones insane level of ability in the cage, That is certainly possible. But Lord knows he fucks up over and over and over again.

DC - Brock

Jones - Stipe

Same night.

Heavyweight back on track -ish

On that note, the Non-Snitch PEDGOAT makes a good point here..

He says if Gus and Jones follow DC to HW it takes away from both LHW and HW.

Watch the vid but I think, if we look at the glass half full, it could be a natural way for the fighters to start moving up and avoid the crazy end of weight cutting.

Lets get the best athletes in their natural weighclasses.

Dick suc... sorry I mean Discuss...

Why on earth would Brock give up on fighting for the title? He can turn around afterward and fight Jones if he wants to...assuming Jones hasn't fucked himself out of contention, which admittedly is a real possibility.

Where did this narrative that Jones is a PPV draw come from? I see no reason why Jones - Brock would sell any more than DC - Brock.

Plus DC currently holds two belts, the UFC's favourite casual-trapping apparatus.

nah.

Brock is the 'a-side' of any fight matchup and already gets a huge PPV cut as it is. Jones won't add enough $$$ to the mix to make the non-title fight worthwhile, or to offset the even greater likelihood that Brock gets his a** handed to him by Jones.

Back