How will Jones respond to the snitching allegations

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I legit cannot wait for someone to call him out on this. Also cannot wait for DC to learn about this, you know will be pissed and will use it against Jones. Basically, by snitching he admitted he had no defense but I doubt Jones is smart enough to know that.
Predict his response.
JONES: I guess it is just one of those things, ya know? Like back in the day I used to snitch on people for smoking weed... That is who I am. I guess I've always been a good guy. <JonesLaugh>

He's admitted before he snitched in high school. He doesn't care.

Probably by winning back his title and being a dominant champ again.

Something something about god, all things through jesus, thanks for the support, im back.

Probably by winning back his title and being a dominant champ again.
Only to be banned a 4th time because he slipped and fell on a needle full of juice.

"I did it because I'm a good guy and I love this sport"

And Jones cocksuckers will be like: "Aha, we told you so!! Didn't we tell you?? He is super awesome nice guy, best person evaaaar. Hater gonna hate. Derp derp derp!!! DC is worse than Hitler!!"

He's helping cleaning up the sport. Snitching? You guys have been crying for years about steroids and when the GOAT himself gives a helping hand in that fight he's a 'snitch'.

smh

That's between Jon and God

...and the subsequent autobiographies that tell us the truth

Something something about god, all things through jesus, thanks for the support, im back.

Translation - "I TOLD ALL YOU ALL MUTHAFUCKAHS LONG AGO!!!! YOU DIDN"T LISTEN, YA STUPID MUTHAFACKAHS!!! I'M ABOVE THE LAW!!!"

ern-gif01.gif

"I did it because I'm a good guy and I love this sport"

And Jones cocksuckers will be like: "Aha, we told you so!! Didn't we tell you?? He is super awesome nice guy, best person evaaaar. Hater gonna hate. Derp derp derp!!! DC is worse than Hitler!!"
<{clintugh}>

"It's time to clean up the sport."

"I'd do it again. Um, actually, I'll do it again, dope 'n snitch. I know somebody else who is using steroids."

If he didn’t take anything intentionally, who would he have to snitch on?

Nothing worse than a grass..

Do that on the streets and people end up with a pair of concrete shoes...

Jon is a sociopath, he doesn't care. He'd sell out his gym if it got him out of trouble

Back