GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
A once in a lifetime fighter, once ever, is back

I am honored to watch his fights

Fuck em TS, the GOAT is back.

3d7S.gif

He is truly making UFC great again

Did people really wanna see Ilir Latifi and Jan Blachowitz main events?

Or OSP and Corey Anderson?

Jesus

I am glad he's fighting. Let's admit that 99% of the hate towards him is envy or coming from people who recently became huge, lifelong DC fans.

A once in a lifetime fighter, once ever, is back

I am honored to watch his fights
Well, it's a multifaceted form of salt. I think most, though clearly not all, fans will concede that getting more Jones fights is good. I think the bulk of the saltiness is being aimed at USADA.

You can also see that same dynamic in fighter reactions. Here's Curtis Blaydes:

See? He isn't salty toward Jones but it makes USADA look bad to ruin guys like Machida, Werdum, Tom Lawlor for first time offenses and then go easy on Jones after multiple offenses.

Last edited:
Well, it's a multifaceted form of salt. I think most, though clearly not all, fans will concede that getting more Jones fights is good. I think the bulk of the saltiness is being aimed at USADA.

See? He isn't salty toward Jones but it makes USADA look bad to ruin guys like Machida, Werdum, Tom Lawlor for first time offenses and then go easy on Jones after multiple offenses.

Those guys should do whatever JJ did to get their sentence reduced

If they can’t, whose fault is that? Get better

I like Jones, glad he’s back, but the fact he gets a 15 month suspension for roids and Nick Diaz gets like 4 years for fucking weed is beyond bullshit.

I supported them before but fuck USADA

Those guys should do whatever JJ did to get their sentence reduced

If they can’t, whose fault is that? Get better
I see the point you're making. I think a better course of action at this point is to show USADA the door.

caaan youuuu imaaaaagine the hell that would break lose if he poped again lol

The 1 and only goat is back. I used to hate Jones but he's the goat. It is what it is

This, if it weren't Bones I'd more fairly assess this as corrupt but in this case...

I can only speak for myself but I am on a Carnivore Diet and am having to take salt supplements which explains my saltiness

Just in case there was anyone remaining who thought USADA was legitimate.

USADA: As useful as a cock-flavored lollipop.

Back