The USADA is corrupt thread

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I had high hopes that USADA wouldnt be persuaded to give lighter penalties to big stars but now we can clearly see thats not the case.

USADA is clearly corrupt.

After the last time Jones was caught they made sure to tell him that if a supplement is tainted hes still responsible for putting it in his body. Thats why if youre taking iffy supplements youre supposed to get them tested by USADA before you take them.

Now it happens again, and it was clearly a lie both times, hell he had clomiphene listed on his receipt.

You cant give Machida 2 years for Dhea or Diaz 2 years for weed and let Jon off with 18 months for his 2nd steroid offense where he lied, and admitted his managers forged his signature on documents he was supposed to read.

On top of that he made a public statement that if he was banned he would not respect it, and go fight in another country.

They had every reason to give him 4 years or a lifetime ban, he had no defense.

This is ridiculous. USADAs reputation is ruined imo. They are a joke.

Last edited:
Fuck WME. Fuck Dana. Fuck Jones (for snitching). Fuck USADA.

Still a bush-league pseudo-sport, and recent matchmaking (miss weight, get a title-shot), interim belts, refs blatantly favoring some fighters because they clearly got told by the UFC to do so (Till in the Woodley fight) and this recent USADA farce just confirms it.

Either you hire USADA and cheaters get punished accordingly and fairly or you abolish USADA and let them bang bro.
They need to pick a fucking side.

Last edited:
USADA is truthful, they set an innocent man free. I dont know why yall crying.

Jones got his sentance shortened by snitching on someone else.

just remove USADA. pride was way more legit in a sense that it was a level playing field. it was in their contracts that they just did not test for PEDs.everyone could use it if they choose to, you knew what to expect. in the USADA era you allegedly can't, but if you get caught and you're a star you can just get away with a slap on the wrist

I just can't take all this shit seriously anymore.

Diaz got 2 years for smoking weed. Jones got 15 months for injecting trenbolone that is 5 times more potent than testosterone up his ass. This is some fookin' Looney Tunes land, USADA is an absolute and utter joke. As long as USADA is around UFC will be no more legit than WWE, because both organizations essentially fix fights.

Exactly, I think if you're gonna let juicers off the hook then fire usada and let everyone juice, it's not fair only some guys juice and others don't. I want to see mighty mouse become a mini yoel romero. Even the playing field and let them all juice. No point having usada if the juicers are still around and fighting, the ufc can save some cash.

I had high hopes that USADA wouldnt be persuaded to give lighter penalties to big stars but now we can clearly see thats not the case.

USADA is clearly corrupt.

How was this not EXTREMELY obvious before this event?

brock-lesnar-mark-hunt-ufc-2001.jpg

How was this not EXTREMELY obvious before this event?
Some people have this thing called "faith in humanity". I genuinely thought USADA would not pull something like this because they value their reputation as a truly independent and objective testing body. Boy oh boy was I wrong.

This made me laugh.

“Jon Jones has gone through a great deal of difficulties,” McLaren wrote in his decision. “He gave me the very distinct impression that he has learned a lot from the loss of the image of himself that he had as a champion MMA fighter. He has been humbled and humiliated by the experience but has learned from his misfortune. He needs the opportunity to regain his dignity and self-esteem.”

Give me a break.

so if diaz gets 2 years for weed, lyoto gets 2 years for off the shelf supplements, but brock gets to skip 4 months of usada testing and repeat offenders like jon get reduced bans...

what kind of usada package is conor on?

i mean i know the ufc paid for his stem cell treatments, and thats wayyyy more expensive than gear

i know im a conor hater, and i have no evidence to accuse him of anything. but he's their #1 product. if they were gonna bend rules for anyone, it'd be that guy

Tainted USADA, The Golden Snitch must have brought alot of dick pills with him :D

giphy.gif

Back