Take the red pill

Londonjitsu

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see a lot of people on here really upset like they have just found out santa isn't real, due to the Jones verdict.

I said on here months ago, when there's that level of money involved there's ALWAYS corruption.

It's human nature.

The reality is...

The main draws will always have leeway.
Someone who can generate hundreds of millions like Conor probably isn't even tested probably.
Jones has done some terrible things and they haven't thought once about releasing him.

MMA isn't a prestigious sport, so they can get away with it.

Enjoy it for what it is and don't let it ruin your week.

I don't need to, my dick works.

If it was a fighter they liked they would be ecstatic.

Everyone on there high horse acting like they are moral crusaders but they are only complaining because of a dislike of Jones not because they believe in a clean system.

Watching everyone cry and moan today is hilarious and badabababa I'm lovin it

Rogan has been dropping hints that Jones would get off for almost 6 months now. Nobody should be surprised.

12 Hours to the Khabib Presser, there's a reason they announced this about Jones the day before because they know it will all be forgotten about by this time tomorrow.

Life ain't fair. Special people get special privelleges. This is how the real world works. The sooner people accept it, the better it is for their peace of mind.

I don't blame Jon or the UFC, they are doing what's best for them.

But USADA is done after this verdict, this arbitration will be remembered for a longer time and dropped USADAS credibility to zero. I sure hope they got a good paycheck cause in the future their name won't be associated with integrity.

Wb9P99V.gif

Life ain't fair. Special people get special privelleges. This is how the real world works. The sooner people accept it, the better it is for their peace of mind.
I guess people who believe in the rule of law (the very foundation of modern Western civilization) are naive.

Of course we know that powerful people get away with murder. That's not an argument for acceptance, but for change.

Everyone on there high horse acting like they are moral crusaders but they are only complaining because of a dislike of Jones not because they believe in a clean system.

oh this is why you were against pride in that thread, its because you're a jones fanboy, I see

I think you're the one that's gonna cry when gus beats your boy up

You always hype up Gus and he always gets tooled.

Let gus go. It isn't gonna happen. When he loses again you'll be as silent as Sweden after the rumble fight.

Dana White offers you 10 million in a back alley to let Jones off. Who the FUCK is going to say no?

If it was a fighter I liked, I still wouldn't be ecstatic about a broken system. That makes no sense. Just because you are glad he is back, which you are entitled to be, doesn't make other people's opinion on the situation crying or invalid.

If it was a fighter I liked, I still wouldn't be ecstatic about a broken system. That makes no sense. Just because you are glad he is back, which you are entitled to be, doesn't make other people's opinion on the situation crying or invalid.

Its blatantly obvious dude.

You always hype up Gus and he always gets tooled.

Let gus go. It isn't gonna happen. When he loses again you'll be as silent as Sweden after the rumble fight.
"always gets tooled". his last fight he whooped glover, had a way better performance than jones. rumble was tough but a rematch would be different, I believe. same thing with DC too

That this is about jones hate and not ethics. If you think people would react this way if the same situation involved a fighter like Phil Davis or Bisping I'm sorry you are being naive. Guys like Jones and Conor or Anderson are successful and therefore polarizing which is the reason we are getting these mental breakdowns on sherdog today. It has nothing to do with usada.

"always gets tooled". his last fight he whooped glover, had a way better performance than jones. rumble was tough but a rematch would be different, I believe. same thing with DC too

Wow Glover.

Great win lol

Back