How reliable is UFC.TV for streaming ppv's?

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since it is now possible to purchase the ppv's on fight pass in germany I wanted to give it a try. Especially because I don't want to have to rely on illegal streams for this event but I have heard some negative things over the years when it comes to fight pass so how are the chances that the stream will just be laggy as hell/crash because of high traffic?

I have a really fast Internet and Fight Pass isn't even perfectly smooth on non-live events...

The best streams originate from BTSPORT, imo.

On a scale of 1 - 10 about a negative 6.

So I have to pay like 12 dollars for a usable VPN just to pay for a foreign streaming service. No thanks. Illegal streams it is.
I don’t know how much the UFC charges in Germany but here it’s $60. If I could pay less through VPN I would.

I don’t know how much the UFC charges in Germany but here it’s $60. If I could pay less through VPN I would.

The only way to pay for it here in germany now is UFC.TV. The main event costs 18 Euro which is like $22 but since it is unusable, all that's left for us are illegal streams. I don't know how much BTSPORT charges and I couldn't find information on that

what? <{Joewithit}>

told me what? You mentioned BTSPORT

I'm guessing if u live in UK u get BTSPORTS for free so with VPN u will get it free

Facepalm not with ppvs obviously so nevermind

How much are the streams for ppv in Europe? As im from England I usually get that shit for free anyways.

How much are the streams for ppv in Europe? As im from England I usually get that shit for free anyways.

The only way to pay for it here in germany now is UFC.TV. The main event costs 18 Euro which is like $22 but since it is unusable, all that's left for us are illegal streams. I don't know how much BTSPORT charges and I couldn't find information on that

Fuck that shit. Use a vpn and stream it. Fuck paying money for ppvs at 4 in the morning. Donate to charity or something and illegally stream it.

I'm also from germany. Me and my friends are planning to purchase it via the Playstation Store and watch it on Playstation then. No clues about how reliable it is though. I forgot to test it for the Woodley-Till fight which was the first that streamed via Playstation i think. The price seems okay but is it really just the main event when you talk about 18€ or did you mean to say main card?

Thanks for any kind of information.

Fuck that shit. Use a vpn and stream it. Fuck paying money for ppvs at 4 in the morning. Donate to charity or something and illegally stream it.

So the ppv is for free in the UK? Do I just need to use a VPN and I can stream it on BTSPORT or how does that work?

I'm also from germany. Me and my friends are planning to purchase it via the Playstation Store and watch it on Playstation then. No clues about how reliable it is though. I forgot to test it for the Woodley-Till fight which was the first that streamed via Playstation i think. The price seems okay but is it really just the main event when you talk about 18€ or did you mean to say main card?

Thanks for any kind of information.

The main event is what I meant. For the prelims you would need Fight Pass if I'm correct.
How does that work through Playstation? It's still UFC.TV which sucks according to sherdog so what use is it to watch through your PS4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back