After 11 years I'm done

Lebnof

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.

Now you can be one of those losers who post all day in the Mayberry.

Cool, shut the door on your way out.

Safe Journey!!

F JJ and the UFC....

Anyone know how to pirate UFC... because I am not paying for any card JJ is on...

F**king cheats ... always win due to $$$

House is a crazy ass movie. Every editing technique in the book, just about.

Anyway, Bellator welcomes you with open arms. RIZIN will appreciate your fandom as well.

I don't know why but these things always generate a ton of threads, all filled with people making broad assertions without much besides speculation and disappointed expectations behind them.

TS is out because the best fighter to ever compete in MMA is back to what he does best: fighting.

TenderLikableGander-max-1mb.gif

I think I'll watch MMA until the day I die. If I felt that strongly about it maybe I'd just stick with other organisations that don't have the same issues.

USADA is garbage though, and that 15 month suspension... just in time for the vaccant slot of 230 ME. I hope they get rid of them and I think it's in the UFC WME's interest to do so.

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.

Omfg.

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IS ON PEDS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

There's no such thing as a natty pro athlete just like there's no such thing as a natty IFBB pro.

Nobody gives a shit so why are you telling us?

Don't turn and look at the bright light on your journey. You"ll turn to salt

you left because of a testing controversy, lol!

TS is out because the best fighter to ever compete in MMA is back to what he does best: fighting.

Fedor's in Bellator brah, not sure what the fuck you're talking about. He hasn't been retired for a year now

F JJ and the UFC....

Anyone know how to pirate UFC... because I am not paying for any card JJ is on...

F JJ and the UFC....

I don't know how to private message on here but I know a few. Just message me

Fedor's in Bellator brah, not sure what the fuck you're talking about. He hasn't been retired for a year now
i am a huge Fedor fan, but Jones is a much better fighter then Fedor, sorry to hurt ur feelings with that.

Back