2 month sherdog silence. You know who im picking.

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
{<Mcgoat}

As the title says. I only want established users, yellow and white belt need not apply. Only rule, post fight the loser may post only ONCE before his/her/its exile. Bring it you pack of degenerates.

{<Mcgoat}

As the title says. I only want established users, yellow and white belt need not apply. Only rule, post fight the loser may post only ONCE before his/her/its exile. Bring it you pack of degenerates.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif\

You couldn't have just posted about your prediction that Conor wins in another thread? Did we really need to start a new thread to learn your opinion on this fight?

But yea I'm picking Conor, I thought Khabib would win when the fight was announced but I just can't doubt McGregor on a big stage. He knows how to perform in the moment. All I want is a competitive fight though, please no McGregor fast KO or a ground n pound clinic from Khabib! I want Khabib to take a few flush shots and McGregor to be taken down multiple times just to see how they react!

Kinda pointless, either side will run into exile anyway when their hero loses.

You couldn't have just posted about your prediction that Conor wins in another thread? Did we really need to start a new thread to learn your opinion on this fight?

But yea I'm picking Conor, I thought Khabib would win when the fight was announced but I just can't doubt McGregor on a big stage. He knows how to perform in the moment. All I want is a competitive fight though, please no McGregor fast KO or a ground n pound clinic from Khabib! I want Khabib to take a few flush shots and McGregor to be taken down multiple times just to see how they react!
No i like to make it all about me.

I have no idea what will happen. If I had to choose, then I pick McGregor but I'll continue posting as much as I like if Khabib takes him down like the others.

Rickson by armbar

Kenny Florian by a quote

My opinion on who is going to win this fight, changes constantly. I just can't seem to pick a clear winner.

Back