Fan tells Paulie "McGregor beat you up"

boxingskills

Training to break world records.
Banned
Reaction score
At the Joshua vs Povetkin public workout for Saturday's fight, a fan told Paulie whats up about that beating Conor gave Paulie with his world-class stand up skills that we will get to see once again on October 6.

Warning Paulie is Triggered.

Sherdogger confirmed.

Edit: this guy is such a buffon.

Paulie’s face is tailor made to get punched. One of the most punchable faces I have ever seen.

Paulie would trip if a four year old told him he sucks or if a dog barked at him lol. Those dudes got him lol.

<Goldie11>

Lmfao it's crazy the obnoxious shit ppl feel entitled to say to athletes because of social media.

Paulie's jawline annoys me.

Lmfao it's crazy the obnoxious shit ppl feel entitled to say to athletes because of social media.
Professional fighters should have 3 free shots every time they renew their license. And I'm not even a Paulie fan.

Kid Has 95℅ more balls than the trolls basement dwellers on here tho

still waiting for the full video that mcgregor team was supposed to release

all talk, 0 proof

lol.. "YOU HAVE TO BE IN SHAPE TO TAKE A BEATING YOU HAVE TO BE IN SHAPE" Paulie mad lol

''You have to be in shape to take a beating'' - Out of shape Malignaggi who took a beating

its okay,hes a fighter

#Neverforget

vxYHZu7.gif

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Conor-McGregor-Paulie-Malignaggi-1-696x399.png

So Paulie isnt denying it anymore then even without the footage released? Lol.

Balding check
No jaw check
Flat face check
Unable to control his emotions check

Beta is as beta does

LOL this guy is salty AF.. not even a huge McGregor fan after all his recent antics..

But he's in Paulies head big time

Paulie seems to change his story every time I see him.. He said before Conor did some work on him for the first 4-5 rounds.. Now he was in total control?

Despite the fact we have highlights and we can see him getting rocked/buzzed..

Professional fighters should have 3 free shots every time they renew their license. And I'm not even a Paulie fan.

Paulies a fking grade A douche no two ways about it but if you never stepped in the ring professionally shut the fuck up far as I see it lol. I like that idea tho we can call it the Adrien Broner rule....LOL

#Neverforget

vxYHZu7.gif

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Conor-McGregor-Paulie-Malignaggi-1-696x399.png

damn McG really fucked him up lmfao. Kinda shitty thing to do considering paulie offered to step in and help during camp. Guess its a feather in the cap for an MMA fighter but not much to brag about beating on a 40 y/o washed up fighter 10 years past his prime with pillow fists.

didnt know connor really whooped his ass that bad lol man if conor threw his other shots with the same commitment as his left hand he'd be a fucking monster

Back