The arbitrators words on Jon Jones as a person.

Washad

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So this is a part of the reason why Jones got his suspension reduced?
You can't make this shit up... It's fucking bizarro world.
dRRaTSK.png

"Truthful, learned from his past mistakes and are sorry for them, exemplary competitor, a very credible person, well intended, well meaning, humbled, needs the opportunity to regain his dignity"
tenor.gif

"Independent arbitrator" for fucks sake, Jon Jones' own mother couldn't even make that shit up and say that shit with a straight face.

Last edited:
This is like the 5th time he's sang that song

Jon Jones is a nice man.

HAHAHA

admitting Malki FORGED his signature = Juicehead is now totally REFORMED and sorry for his endless cheating.

Holy shizzle Batman.

This whole thing is beyond laughable. Get rid of UFRAUDA and just let them all juice to Mr Olympia levels.

• Oh wait, Jon and Roidble Johnson is next up. My bad.

What in the absolute fuck is going on anymore?

Seriously.

"Mr Jones, the court would like to reach a verdict as soon as possible, but unfortunately we all live pretty far away and it takes a long time to commute in our shitty old cars.

If we....maybe all had a new Mercedes i'm sure the hearing would go much smoother."

tenor.gif

"I believe the athlete can do all things through Christ who strengthens him."
- The Arbitrator

I thought this guy was an independent arbitrator? He's backing Jon Jones like it's his own personal lawyer.

Maybe USADA would say nice things about Sherdoggers?

this is the thing, you gonna be corrupt, ok (?), but don't go full retard. they just made it painfully obvious

I wonder if it was worth it for USADA. Their credibility as an anti-doping organisation is gone now. At least in my eyes.

Never again will Muricans be able to laugh about doped Russians or Brazilians after this. You are obviously allowed to Roid in the US just as long as you are "very sorry". What a fuckin joke.

I wonder if it was worth it for USADA. Their credibility as an anti-doping organisation is gone now. At least in my eyes.

USADA don't really have anything to do with this. Independent arbitrators are who you bribe.

But yeah. From everyone's response on sherdog and r/mma, people don't seem thrilled.

USADA don't really have anything to do with this. Independent arbitrators are who you bribe.

USADA took the suspension from 4 years to 18 months. The arbitrator just shaved off 3 additional months.

Safe money on this muppet fucking up again within the year. What a joke

Last edited:
Back