Stand up and be a man - apology thread to Jon Jones

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So after a year of unjustified hate USADA and the UFC officially came out and said that the greatest fighter of all time is ready to step inside the octagon once again.
It's been a long year. A lot of hate directed towards Jones and even his camp.

Now it's time to apologize to the GOAT and give him a warm welcome back. We should celebrate the fact that Jon is innocent - not hate on it.
We get to see him fight at least 5 more years now, isn't that what we all want?

So to the doubters, lets bury the hatchet, apologize and give the GOAT a warm welcome back!

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. "

JN4BKIRGDIY4PAWLJQFPPBXMN4.jpg

We never doubted you, Jon.

Last edited:
Innocent men don't have to snitch on anyone, because they're innocent.

Nice troll job though. I'll get the popcorn ready.

Innocent men don't have to snitch on anyone, because they're innocent.

Nice troll job though. I'll get the popcorn ready.

Is normal to provide information. They asked Lord Chael for the same thing when he was framed.

Everybody who called Jones a cheater should absolutely apologize.

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. Other factores referred to in the definition of fault include the perceived level of risk and the level of care and investigation that should have been exercised in relation to the perceived level of risk. In that respect, the Athlete took considerable additional steps outlined above in the Evidence to try and ensure that he never had another positive test for a Prohibited Substance while using supplements. He assumed incorrectly that he was using USADA approved supplements. The fact is that USADA lists supplements highly likely to be contaminated but does not ever approve supplements. The Athlete or his representatives ought to have recognized that mistaken assumption. This has to be part of his acceptance of a degree of Fault as stipulated in the Agreement."

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Final-Redacted-Award-Jones-and-USADA.pdf

lmao not in your lifetime buddeh.

>TWO time PED busted cheat<.

Just because he got 15 months for greasing USAJOKEs pockets doesn't erase the fact that he's a pathological cheating fraud.

Sorry.

Sherdog is too full of hate.

Jon Jones is not a crook <{spoogebab}>

History says he’ll screw up his career again. I would love it if he proved it wrong though.

Someone tampered with his sample, pure and simple. They tried to sabotage him but true Christian justice has prevailed.

Everybody who called Jones a cheater should absolutely apologize.

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. Other factores referred to in the definition of fault include the perceived level of risk and the level of care and investigation that should have been exercised in relation to the perceived level of risk. In that respect, the Athlete took considerable additional steps outlined above in the Evidence to try and ensure that he never had another positive test for a Prohibited Substance while using supplements. He assumed incorrectly that he was using USADA approved supplements. The fact is that USADA lists supplements highly likely to be contaminated but does not ever approve supplements. The Athlete or his representatives ought to have recognized that mistaken assumption. This has to be part of his acceptance of a degree of Fault as stipulated in the Agreement."

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Final-Redacted-Award-Jones-and-USADA.pdf

Updated OP, thanks.

the cheating fuck should be banned for life, a retroactive 15 month suspension is a fucking abomination.

the cheating fuck should be banned for life, a retroactive 15 month suspension is a fucking abomination.

Well since it turned out:

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete."

A lifetime ban is not reasonable. MMA is the only sport where the fans want the best fighter to be banned. I will never understand it.

I myself have sinned

I have doubted the return of our chosen, prophetic king.

But he has returned, risen from Mount Gilgotha to save us all.

And all is righteous again in mma.

I myself have sinned

I have doubted the return of our chosen, prophetic king.

But he has returned, risen from Mount Gilgotha to save us all.

And all is righteous again in mma.

You're an honorable man.

Back