please people jon jones wasnt cleared there 1 thing people are forgetting

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
here one thing people are forgetting jon jones would need a hearing with csac to get his license back as well.

they set out a guide lines and if they not feel like he done what they said he still be out until they until they see it fit.

Learn how to spell, you complete penis.

Lmao life ain't fair, move on buddy. Jones is back and he will be in the cage very soon destroying another one of your clean fighters. Accept reality and just deal with it.

Me and a couple of other intelligent posters on here have repeatedly said that he's going to be back this year. Now it's official.

Take your L and move on snackgod.

<JonesLaugh>

here one thing people are forgetting jon jones would need a hearing with csac to get his license back as well.

they set out a guide lines and if they not feel like he done what they said he still be out until they until they see it fit.

You lose.

The GOAT is back!
g7G6cHO.jpg

Lmao life ain't fair, move on buddy. Jones is back and he will be in the cage very soon destroying another one of your clean fighters. Accept reality and just deal with it.

I accept that jon jones is a lying chearing scum bag loser.

I'm torn because I want DC to cry again but Jon is a lot of what I hate about this "sport".

what will u say when jon is crying in the victim again.

who will you blame than.

this is why jon will never admit to anything cause his fan boys will white knight for him.

im just fine. it jon who the loser.

I know how to not have to be standing in a jail cell until that person.

Your incoherent ramblings clearly show that you are not fine. You are drowning your sorrows in alcohol and crying like a bitch while the GOAT is set to take over the world again and destroy everybody in his path.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

what will u say when jon is crying in the victim again.

who will you blame than.

this is why jon will never admit to anything cause his fan boys will white knight for him.
White knight? Lol wut?!
I am the one here who doesn't care what he does outside of the cage. I am not looking for a role model or a perfect human being to be inspired by, that is some gay bullshit.
All I care is to see more fights from one of the greatest.
<{JustBleed}>

You are wrong as well.

Back