Foreign fighters should deny to come under USADA's jurisdiction.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's clear that US fighters are getting more preferential treatment from USADA & UFC. It's time for foreign fighters to retaliate back.

If that means no UFC contract then so be it. Let's see how long UFC can survive relying only on US fighters and what kind of toll it takes on their global fucking domination. On the other hand I think Bellator would gladly accept them with open arms.

At this point, DOMESTIC fighters should. They are an absolute laughing stock.

Just get rid of the whole thing and level the playing field. Enough pretending.

Has sherdog lost its mind to night over jon jones some you you are having a meltdown its full as hell

All this butthurt about Jones lol you could now combine all of tonights sherdog into one mega thread

I have never seen a meltdown like this over one guy get a grip you people

This is one of the reasons I will never visit America - third world level corruption.

Wont be long until the UN steps in on that corrupted wretched country.
The wheels are in motion.

american? i bet theyd be even more lenient towards conor.

its about money, plain and simple. not americans.

At this point, DOMESTIC fighters should. They are an absolute laughing stock.

Just get rid of the whole thing and level the playing field. Enough pretending.
This. Also, I don't think it has anything to do with nationality, just being a draw or not. Regardless, selective prosecution of roiding fighters is equivalent to fight fixing and current UFC is the equivalent of WWE.

Thats like saying foreign tourists should be allowed to spend their home currency abroad. Idiot.

bunch of idiots in this thread.

America is the reason we HAVE drug testing you fools.

Didn't yall ban memes? The UK is becoming a joke in itself.

UK and the rest of Europe wishes they were America and the inferiority complex is obvious. If something happens in America it makes national news in Europe if something happens in Europe nobody from America gives a shit. We say jump, they say how high.

Back