How long till Jones gets caught again?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I say within a year

Yes, I am generous

If they keep testing him at their current rate of once every year, he'll never get caught again.

I don't think Usada will bust him going forward it would make them look too bad.

Jones is free to let the juice loose

Gusty will give jones his proper justice

When he attempts to bulk up in his move to heavyweight. Hes a novice abuser.

USADA will NEVER do anything at this point.

But if he gets behind the wheel, he will get 2 days in jail.

If he comes in clean and Gus beats the shit out of him I’ll laugh my ass off.

3 years 50 days so bout three fiddy

If they keep testing him at their current rate of once every year, he'll never get caught again.
That's factually incorrect.

He has been tested 4 times this year, 9 times last year, 7 times in 2016, and 2 times in 2015 by USADA.

Don't spread misinformation.

"Until"
giphy.gif

I dont think they are going to catch him anymore, maybe if he moves to Heavyweight and wants to bulk up only strong muscels... that will be a mistake.

It is very difficult to catch someone in general. You have to have a suspicion as testing agency and test him for it. There are just so many PED substances. Thats why when you catch someone you have to hammer him for good with lifetime bans or at least some years, otherwise no real scaring of the cheats.

Jones will have cheated most of his time away and will definitely have a new connection on designer stuff. He will not get caught again.

Thats why this is so bad for the sport. Its not only that a lifelong abuser gets encouraged to do it again and for the 10th time gets away with a slap on the wrist, its also an active encouragement to take as much PED as you wish for everyone else. All you need in advance is a way of making yourself the victim (polluted protein) or a fall guy.

These kind of developments reduce my interest in mma more and more. With Jones I am just not interested in seing him again no matter win or loose. Its a bad sign for the future of MMA.

They just won't randomly test him as much. Dana White will probably text him before every random test.

There is no reason for him to not juice now.
He beat everything while cheating, even USADA. Go one more time just to mock, imo.

I think Jon is mentally reliant on these drugs. He is not Jon Jones the arguable GOAT without them, and he can't afford to lose to DC. If he stays clean he's in for a rough transition. Jones/ OSP bad. It is no longer a moral or conscience decision to continue using dude is helpless like an addict if he's performance dependent. Jon will continue to cheat imo. Or he'll slim down and stay in LHW.

Won't take long, I think mentally he depends on it. I was such a fan of his when he entered the UFC and he just made it continually harder and harder to like him for all the shit he done. Getting popped twice as a cheat. Hope Gus beats him badly. Sends out the wrong message with him and Brock, where there is obvious bias and prejudice in how it's handled after getting caught using PEDs depending on your value to the UFC

Back