CM movie is over will he train for Colby now?

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone else want to see this?

The grudge has been building for sometimes now, alternative rocker and punk hero and UFC fighter CM Punk vs conservative bad boy Colby...classic Grappler vs Striker Match

CM just wrapped up his movie and said door to UFC is "wide open" and he wants to visit
"the old performance institute"
https://www.sescoops.com/cm-punk-wr...ature-film-paige-baron-corbin-exchange-words/

The big question on everyones minds now is if CM will head back to the UFC for a superfight. Maybe a title show even if Colby wins.

Quit fooling around Dana make the real fights like this one... lets get Punk into UFC Performance institute and some real opponents put some butts in seats!
HUno.gif

Last edited:
His wrestling credentials are far superior than Colbys.

Colby will destroy CM Punk... badly.

No athletic commission would sanction the fight.

Punk has been training with Askren and Woodley. His defensive wrestling is his best skill.

Does listening to Rancid make you an alternative rocker and punk rock hero?

I'm more of a hero than Punk, I'm a Bad Religion guy, basically a war hero.

Its not even a fair fight given all the Wrestling Championship belts CM Punk has. Let Colby develop a bit more before feeding him to the lions.

I know CM is old, but if you combine his overhand right with his wrestling and talent, he really should be in with T wood or even a top middleweight at this point.

Wtf did I just read? I mean re-read 10 times to try to understand

33EFFB18-A52A-4E48-AA49-23E0119790AC.gif

I still believe in the GOAT.

Only if they allow turn-buckles, folding chairs and the Spanish announcer's table.

Jarl

Back