‘Jon Jones learned a lot..’

NL MMA

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a Joke this is

Why people are holding a hand above this guy head is beyond me.

Nobody should fight this fckup

What an amazing coincidence his retroactive suspension will be up before UFC 230.

Screw it. Let this lisping hipster doofus fight. I can't wait to see his mouth get shut with a big fist o' popeyes chicken

znUS8uK.gif

95C6C4D5-A937-4486-A830-9E95CA667DB3.jpeg

Dude was blowing coke after his Turanibol test. He didn’t learn shit, USADA is a joke.

Only thing his coke fueled brain has learned is that he will be able to get away with this once again. And maybe injure a handicapped person somehow in the process.

Screw it. Let this lisping hipster doofus fight. I can't wait to see his mouth get shut with a big fist o' popeyes chicken
Not happening.

If anybody is going to beat Jones (if there actually is anyone), it's not going to be DC. It's time to let it go.

Not happening.

If anybody is going to beat Jones (if there actually is anyone), it's not going to be DC. It's time to let it go.

I don't care who it is. I'd rather it be Gus, but I'll have to wait for that.

Only thing his coke fueled brain has learned is that he will be able to get away with this once again. And maybe injure a handicapped person somehow in the process.
He pretty much already did. Matt Hamill.

Jones is still young not closing the door on him yet. If he apologizies i would probably forgive his antics all togegher

Back