Seriously questioning

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm seriously questioning if I can continue to be a fan of the UFC and MMA in general in light of this Jon Jones sentencing..

let me be very clear here

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

Absolutely shameful that after testing positive for a second iilegal substance he's sentence is barely different then the first.

What a sham... I'm litterally on the fence about what to do as long time fan of the UFC I am gutted and sickened by this decision my God what message are we sending to other cheats and young Martial artists coming up that being a popular draw excuses you from the rules...utter Bullshit

Unbelievable..

You'll get trolled but I'm with you, brother

Well I'll tell you what, I'm with you, this is absolutely horrendous. But at this point I would much rather watch USDA disappear then stop watching the greatest sport on earth

How old are you? The fight game has been rigged since ancient times.

I’m with you. Cancel fightpass and get PGA tour live. Tour championship starts tomorrow am.

lol

They SERIOUSLY have to dis-band USADA if Juicehead is allowed to compete this year. Otherwise, the WHOLE org is a laughing stock.

Let them ALL gear up to the tits now.

Bro give it a week...JJ gets himself into more trouble than a Mr Bean episode.

I'm seriously questioning if I can continue to be a fan of the UFC and MMA in general in light of this Jon Jones sentencing..

let me be very clear here

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

Absolutely shameful that after testing positive for a second iilegal substance he's sentence is barely different then the first.

What a sham... I'm litterally on the fence about what to do as long time fan of the UFC I am gutted and sickened by this decision my God what message are we sending to other cheats and young Martial artists coming up that being a popular draw excuses you from the rules...utter Bullshit

Unbelievable..
You couldn't have posted this in one of the 50 other USADA/Jon Jones threads that were started in the last hour?

lol

They SERIOUSLY have to dis-band USADA if Juicehead is allowed to compete this year. Otherwise, the WHOLE org is a laughing stock.

Fucking for real..any fighter should just honestly laugh and walk away from any USADA official that comes up for testing from now on..in protest
.wtf is the point If the punishment doesn't fit the crime

How old are you? The fight game has been rigged since ancient times.
It's got nothing to do with age or experience

Although fighters have always doped and got away with it, USADA was put in place to mitigate the number of cheaters flying under the radar

And although there have been shady sentences and dealings through USADA already, there has never been such an obvious example of clear corruption until now

They were supposed to be the last stand against this kind of cheating and corruption but they've been proven now to be fallible beyond doubt

And it's sad

Fucking for real..any fighter should just honestly laugh and walk away from any USADA official that comes up for testing from now on..in protest
.wtf is the point If the punishment doesn't fit the crime

IF this is true, then USADA are >100%< an absolute JOKE

I wish I could say I won’t watch his next fight, but I definitely will. I wish USADA would just do their job cause it truly is a shame. I want this sport to be respected and stuff like this just makes it look more and more like a joke.

Although fighters have always doped and got away with it, USADA was put in place to mitigate the number of cheaters flying under the radar

And although there have been shady sentences and dealings through USADA already, there has never been such an obvious example of clear corruption until now

They were supposed to be the last stand against this kind of cheating and corruption but they've been proven now to be fallible beyond doubt

And it's sad
Yet, most of you had zero fucking problem when Brock was cleared to fight even though we all know his results were already known. You are fucking hypocrites and im LOVING how much Jones is triggering you.

I wish I could say I won’t watch his next fight, but I definitely will. I wish USADA would just do their job cause it truly is a shame. I want this sport to be respected and stuff like this just makes it look more and more like a joke.

My thiights exactly...it's a shame man because theres guy out there doing it clean and want it to be about skill and not what cocktail your taking during training...I'm seriously stunned after CSAC did what they did I thought for sure USADA would go after Jon..but ofcourse not WTF

It's cage fighting...
Literally just glammed up. Some of the worst people in the world are involved in the industry.

But but Pride was full of juiceheads and Ufc is clean! Fedor cant be goat because he beat all the juice heads in pride even though he never popped himself but jones who popped more than once is the goat bla fucking bla. Some how you ringworms will try and defend this outcome but you know deep down that a Russian was the best that has done it.

And it's sad
Well I wasn't trying to sound condescending about it, I just think it's a bit Naive to think they would clean up anything.
Maybe I've become a cynic but everything with big money involved is corrupt. I've just seen everything from FBI, CIA, Boxing, Lobbyist, Big pharma, etc x 100. They are all greedy and will do what benefits their account.

Back