The Rumors of Jon Jones Returning: Does it Tarnish the Legacy of USADA?

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The MMA community has been well aware of the rumors coming from behind closed doors that Jon Jones would be fighting again by the end of the year, that he might even move to heavyweight, that his opponent could actually be Cain Velasquez. How could these rumors actually gain any ground if USADA wasn't in somebody's pocket? There was no hearing for Jon Jones, all signs pointed to a 4-year suspension, but lo and behold, Jones is gifted with an extremely generous 15 month suspension that just coincidentally happens to end in only one month!
YAY! Jones is back!

If USADA isn't bought or corrupt, and the rumors were true, how is it that Jones has a fight being set up for him before the end of the year, despite USADA never even having a hearing for him?

Jon Jones is the greatest fighter in the UFC history.

That is his legacy.

Just drop USADA and go back to letting them roid to the gills. It was more entertaining

Last edited:
HAHA

IF he's back, it DESTROYS usada.

They will have ZERO credibility.

USADA's legacy

{<huh}

But I agree, USADA won't make GOAT discussion with these decisions.

USADA is a fucking joke. They don't got no legacy.

Fuck USADA .

Their legacy is diarrhea.

USADA is a joke. DC’s comments must echo the thoughts of every clean fighter in the UFC:
“Just stop coming to my house. There is no point”.
They have zero credibility left.

It certainly damages their credibility a bit in my eyes. I'll have to wait and see about this information he's supposedly provided. If we never hear another thing about it or it only turns out to be something minor I can't have any confidence in them dealing with high profile cases.

The stuff that happened with Floyd a few years back already had me questioning USADA's purity, this has removed the question, they are bought and paid for.

Cormier publicly slams USADA. Thoughts? (Timestamped becuz I <3 u )

Its not a rumor it's true.

You're not following. There were rumors of Jones returning BEFORE the USADA hearing. If USADA isn't bought, and if USADA isn't corrupt, how did anyone have any insight into these rumors that turned out to be true?

I thought they were incompetent, corrupt, and inconsistent before this. And I still think they are incompetent, corrupt, and inconsistent now.

7xYX.gif

Put that failure of a program down.

Back