Can we get rid of USADA already

THATxGUY

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think the final decision just looks bad on everyone. After taking such a long time to decide Jones fate , I truely believe no decision would have been just.

Now we are opening the floodgates to have fighters turn state witness.

F7F34E80-8DED-4925-85AC-1E4F2212D5B2.jpeg

Yes its fucked up but I feel much better knowing Jones would of got a lengthy suspension if he didn't snitch.

That being said suspensions should be 1 year for first timers, 2 years for 2nd timers, lifetime ban for third offense.

This arbitrary justice, like the nfl, is bs. Shorter mandatory suspensions are better

No. Kill it. They got their their $7BB now stop it. Menas don't justify the nod anymore....

Screw USADA, just give me fights.

No. Making exceptions for the most successful fighters defeats the purpose.

Yup , I would not be upset just letting the state commission take over like the old days

Only fans of fighters that have failed a test are coming out ...

#USADABLESS

And Reebok too.

Give me roided up dudes with Condom Depot trunks.

The UFC should use this development to part ways with USADA, Dana can turn all red and explain how they wasted everyone’s time.

<31> “ we’re gonna step up in house testing because these clowns can’t tell piss from radioactive waste “

Yes its fucked up but I feel much better knowing Jones would of got a lengthy suspension if he didn't snitch.

That being said suspensions should be 1 year for first timers, 2 years for 2nd timers, lifetime ban for third offense.

This arbitrary justice, like the nfl, is bs. Shorter mandatory suspensions are better

The whole snitching thing just seems terribly vague imo. I don't have any elements to call into question the credibility of the arbitral award, but one might get the impression that it was just an excuse to reduce his sanction. But we may know more about this in the future. Who is Jones turning in? What evidence is he bringing to the table? Hopefully we'll know soon.

The UFC should use this development to part ways with USADA, Dana can turn all red and explain how they wasted everyone’s time.

<31> “ we’re gonna step up in house testing because these clowns can’t tell piss from radioactive waste “

Bbwwaahhaaa I can actually see Dana saying that word for word

The NFL uses arbitrators? Thought Goddell was the arbitrator anytime someone tried to appeal a suspension in the NFL.

Only fans of fighters that have failed a test are coming out ...

#USADABLESS

Tbh I’m not a big Jones fan or really any other fighter who has popped besides Machida ..

But just the difference between the turnaround and punishment of Jones & Werdum is crazy

Back