Malki Kawa is doing damage control on Twitter.

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
When someone claims fake news, you know they are fucking lying.

Wouldn't be surprised if Malki deletes his tweets.

Last edited:
I think they have severely miscalculated how bad this would make him look, as well as the public reaction. Same goes for USADA. Same goes for UFC.

Malki probably posts on Sherdog where scumbags like Jon, Brock, Conor and the Platinum One are fan favs.

I think they have severely miscalculated how bad this would make him look, as well as the public reaction. Same goes for USADA. Same goes for UFC.

Given what he's been involved in throughout his career, short of actually raping or murdering someone, I don't think anything can make him look that much worse.

Oh the hate and damage control will be in full swing come morning boys lol.

Nobody gives a fuck because everybody knows it was BS with him getting 15 months.

Just STFU and fight.

Dang, Iain bending Malki over and reeming him in public.

If Malki says it’s fake news then I guess everything is kosher

Given what he's been involved in throughout his career, short of actually raping or murdering someone, I don't think anything can make him look that much worse.
People tend to forgive and forget if you just take your punishment and lay low and come back more humble, Michael Vick is an ESPN analyst now and I don’t think anyone would have predicted that 10 years or so ago. There may not be a load of things he can do to make himself look worse, but there were ways he could make himself look better and this was not it.

People tend to forgive and forget if you just take your punishment and lay low and come back more humble, Michael Vick is an ESPN analyst now and I don’t think anyone would have predicted that 10 years or so ago. There may not be a load of things he can do to make himself look worse, but there were ways he could make himself look better and this was not it.

Wow, never knew Vick was an analyst now. He was my favorite QB growing up, has he ever thoroughly discussed the dogfighting incident openly?

Wow, never knew Vick was an analyst now. He was my favorite QB growing up, has he ever thoroughly discussed the dogfighting incident openly?
He’s just expressed regret for it and taken responsibility for his role in all of it; as far as I know he hasn’t done a sit down interview where he could be asked everything about it. Even if he did, it wouldn’t do anything for him, it would really only be an opportunity to blame others or defer blame from himself so I don’t blame him for not doing one. That’s the point I was getting at, if you just accept some responsibility and stay humble with your mouth closed, eventually people will move on and forgive you. Which they clearly have.

He’s just expressed regret for it and taken responsibility for his role in all of it; as far as I know he hasn’t done a sit down interview where he could be asked everything about it. Even if he did, it wouldn’t do anything for him, it would really only be an opportunity to blame others or defer blame from himself so I don’t blame him for not doing one. That’s the point I was getting at, if you just accept some responsibility and stay humble with your mouth closed, eventually people will move on and forgive you. Which they clearly have.

Thanks for telling me that, I like that perspective and completely agree with it man. Anyone, can be lost and make mistakes. Hespect

When someone claims fake news, you know they are fucking lying.

Wouldn't be surprised if Malki deletes his tweets.

Iain Kidd deserves a medal for heroism in tweeting. Straight wrecking Jon Jones and Malki beyond redemption.

I genuinely wish Malki, his brother, and Ali would vanish.

Nothing of value would be lost.

Nobody gives a fuck because everybody knows it was BS with him getting 15 months.

Just STFU and fight.
it was BS he ONLY got 15 months for a second violation and flagrant defiance of the rules.

This whole situation is just fucked up. Hard to believe now that there was a time when Jonny Bones has me fooled into thinking he was too clean cut and boring. From that to knowing I wouldn’t piss on him to put out a fire. Guy is just despicable.

Back