Never watching a Jones fight ever again

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
The UFC has proven time and time again, they do not give a fuck about cheating. They bring in USADA, which is just PR for casuals, and to get people to believe they are doing something about doping. They allowed Brock Lesnar to skip the USADA Testing Pool. Jones tests positive twice, and he gets a slap on the wrist once again.

Meanwhile, he only was tested once during his suspension. You would think they would be testing him all the time being a multiple time offender. How is it that certain fighters get tested multiple times per year, but yet the repeat offending cheater never gets tested. USADA is a fucking joke. They show clear favoritism to whoever the UFC asks them to.

I will never watch Jon "The Multiple Time Fucking Juicer" Jones ever fight again.

Independent Arbitrator my fucking ass. They only took the 15 months to make the decision, so that when they announced it, it would piss off less people. PR 101

What a fucking joke

EDIT: Just found out he snitched to get to a lighter sentence. What the fuck is going on?

Last edited:
That’s some female shit

Be glad you’re able to watch him compete again

People actually thought USADA was going to "clean up the sport"?

Oh and TS,

tenor.gif

The UFC has proven time and time again, they do not give a fuck about cheating. They bring in USADA, which is just PR for casuals, and to get people to believe they are doing something about doping. They allowed Brock Lesnar to skip the USADA Testing Pool. Jones tests positive twice, and he gets a slap on the wrist once again.

Meanwhile, he only was tested once during his suspension. You would think they would be testing him all the time being a multiple time offender. How is it that certain fighters get tested multiple times per year, but yet the repeat offending cheater never gets tested. USADA is a fucking joke. They show clear favoritism to whoever the UFC asks them to.

I will never watch Jon "The Multiple Time Fucking Juicer" Jones ever fight again.

Independent Arbitrator my fucking ass. They only took the 15 months to make the decision, so that when they announced it, it would piss off less people. PR 101

What a fucking joke
wahhhhh!!!!!

hahaha I will, even though I consider him to be the biggest cheating scum-bag in the UFC.

Just hoping at this point (if it is true that he's already back) that the UFC disbands USADA and lets ALL fighters use whatever da fek they want, so we have a level playing field.

No more "pretending" to be a clean org.

What a fucking joke
E5K4mesjk0FPwW5nkl_ppHg11QWtM1zfYB5Z7QxSBsYwMYs_L8FATx9D0VmkdVoIh4VrEw=w438-h336-nc

Who gives a shit. You all watch it on illegal streams anyway.

hahaha I will, even though I consider him to be the biggest cheating scum-bag in the UFC.

Just hoping at this point (if it is true that he's already back) that the UFC disbands USADA and lets ALL fighters use whatever da fek they want, so we have a level playing field.

No more "pretending" to be a clean org.
Just cross over and celebrate my friend. There is room at the table of the glee and cheerful. We've saved you a seat.

Dem tickets of wolf

Just cross over and celebrate my friend. There is room at the table of the glee and cheerful. We've saved you a seat.

When they are ALL allowed to freely juice out of their gourds without consequence, I promise I will.

I’m sick and tired of fans and all they want to talk about is cheating. Steroids and cheating. Everything was going just fine in the UFC before they decided to bring in These ass clowns. From what I can tell all USADA has done is disrupt a bunch of shit and get themselves a ton of publicity. Get rid of them already.

What a fucking joke
srp07s1.jpg

I don't pay for this shit so whatever.

Whether you like him or not, you're an idiot if you don't want to watch him fight. He's the greatest fighter to ever do it.

What a fucking joke

EDIT: Just found out he snitched to get to a lighter sentence. What the fuck is going on?
The fact that they allowed him to rat someone out to get a lighter sentence just drives the point home that they are a PR firm and nothing more. Ratting someone out doesnt change the fact that Jones has cheated throughout his career and will continue to cheat because they allow it. He should be blackballed by other fighters unfortunately money talks and people will sign on to fight the juicehead.

Back