Will Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson 2 Headline UFC 230,231 or 232?

Will Gus and Jones rematch at UFC 230, 231 or 232?

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think 100% this is happening. NYC makes sense, Toronto is where they fought for the first time and the year-end card in Vegas works great too.

Probably for the interim title no doubt.

Will this happen?

Gus takes the rematch and sets up a nice rubber match in 2019.

I think it is pretty obvious he was at UFC headquarters last week to sign a fight contract. The UFC was obviously waiting for this to play out. They have been holding that main event. It’s Jones.

Not sure, but as much as I can't stand Juicehead cheater, I have to admit I will tune in.

hahaha

I’m okay with Gus beating Jones and it not being for a title.

Toronto because I want to be there

First one was an all time classic

Jones vs. Gus 2 main eventing MSG at UFC 230 is just too perfect.

That'll be HUGE.

Dana said today that there is no plans for Jones to fight at 230, either he's a fucking retard or he's telling one of his obvious lies again

Jones still has to get relicensed by the CSAC. They only meet like 5 times a year and I think it's too late to get Jones onto the October agenda. If so, then the next meeting isn't until December.
Csac will have an emergency meeting. They were dumped some money and asked to defer their decision until after usada for a reason.

Either 230 or 232, Twood vs Colby will headline the other. Max vs Ortega is headlining Ufc 231

231 would be perfect. Can't rely on Max/Ortega to actually happen, and like u said the first fight was in Toronto and that adds to the storyline.

232 has Cyborg/Nunes which probably sells better than Max/Ortega, not by much tho.

Don't you have to be in the USADA testing pool for 4 months before you can sign a fight.

Has Jon done that?

you gotta be kiddin

Not at all. I am not going to say never but have no desire at all to ever see Jon Jones fight again. I would probably watch Him fight DC again, but that is because I am invested in DCs story.

Back