Can anyone at LHW or HW beat Jones?

Sapp

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
5397f36b03e54b1885f66626495e961f

By turning in his dealer, Jones has put himself in a very strong position. The LHW and HW divisions are wide open. Who has a chance?

DC - Huge fan of DC, but I think Jon may have his number stylistically. At HW he has a better chance than LHW, but I'd think Jones would have to be favored at both weights.
Stipe - Doubtful, but maybe.
Gus - probably has the best chance stylistically
Cain?
Blaydes?
Reyes?

Can anyone stop Bones?

Stipe is an awful match up for him

Cormier is a straight scrub if he fights Jon again tho

No one can stop him. He'll fight, cheat, and snitch his way to the top.

Stipe still annihilates Jon. I'm utterly baffled by anyone who thinks otherwise.

Gus is LHW's last hope at beating Jones.

5397f36b03e54b1885f66626495e961f

By turning in his dealer, Jones has put himself in a very strong position. The LHW and HW divisions are wide open. Who has a chance?

DC - Huge fan of DC, but I think Jon may have his number stylistically. At HW he has a better chance than LHW, but I'd think Jones would have to be favored at both weights.
Cain?
Blaydes?
Reyes?

Can anyone stop Bones?

Arguably lost to Gus on the juice. LOL

Jonny Bones days are numbered.

I'd say Stipe, Reem and Werdum beat him, but no one at 205.

No. Not even a failed drug test with absolutely zero evidence proving he's innocent can beat Jon Jones.

With Jon Jones lenient USADA sentence he can already fight this October. Cormier has said he plans on defending the LHW title one last time before he defends the HW title against Lesnar.

It makes sense that DC’s opponent would be Jones since he’s the former champ and defeated DC in their last fight which was a rematch. Jones also destroyed and finished DC in that fight.

So, let’s says Jones fights DC for the LHW strap in their rubbermatch and dominates DC, what is everyone’s opinion on it?

Does it effect DC’s legacy? Will people say Jones was onPEDS but able to beat the tests? Thoughts.......?

At hw and LHW. Anyone that saw the Guis fight agrees it could have gone either way. At HW, guys like Ngannou could decapitate him.

Cain?
Blaydes?
Reyes?

Can anyone stop Bones?

No
DC - we know he can’t, and I don’t think he fights him, I think he does the Brock fight and retires
Gus - his body has really broken down, maybe too many 25 minute fights
Cain - he’s done
Stipe - has a well-roundedness that could present problems, but he’s 36 now, just got ko’d again, a little too slow

Maybe
Blaydes - size, youth, chin, conditioning and strength could present challenges
Tai Tuivasa - Just kidding
Reyes - would be interesting and I think he’s a better athlete and faster than Jon

Future possibilities are guys like Rakic and Ankalaev, they’re young and very talented

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back